-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

The Return of the MakeupTalk Product Review Center! read more...

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic
Photo

Nail polish from Birchbox

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 4 OFFLINE   sleepykat

sleepykat

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,182 posts
  • Joined 07-March 12
Reviews

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:14 AM

I received my Birchbox order today. I had a coupon and points to spend, so it only cost me $10 total.

The first photo is obviously better overall, but the second photo shows the duochrome of the Color Club polish.

Deborah Lippmann Modern Love

Deborah Lippmann On the Beach

Color Club Editorial

Zoya Skylar

#Post 2 of 4 OFFLINE   MissLindaJean

MissLindaJean

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,471 posts
  • Joined 19-April 12
Reviews

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:20 AM

I debated on that duochrome because I have something similar..but that looks like blue to gold and copper! Mine is green based, so I might snatch one up with points. Excellent choices! I'm also eyeing the DL Lets Go Crazy or whatever it's called. Nice haul! :)

#Post 3 of 4 OFFLINE   sleepykat

sleepykat

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,182 posts
  • Joined 07-March 12
Reviews

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:28 AM

I debated on that duochrome because I have something similar..but that looks like blue to gold and copper! Mine is green based, so I might snatch one up with points. Excellent choices! I'm also eyeing the DL Lets Go Crazy or whatever it's called. Nice haul! :)

Thanks, MissLindaJean. You might want to still hold off on Editorial if you already have a green/gold duochrome. I haven't swatched it yet, but based on online reviews I believe the blue and the copper are bottle-only optical illusions. The one I'm really looking forward to (ordered from sneakpeeq.com) by Color Club is Port-folio. I suggest you check out the reviews/swatches of Editorial and Port-folio on temptalia.com; she has proved to be accurate for me over time.

#Post 4 of 4 OFFLINE   MissLindaJean

MissLindaJean

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,471 posts
  • Joined 19-April 12
Reviews

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:44 AM

You're a doll! Thanks for the tip :)