Nail polish from Birchbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I received my Birchbox order today. I had a coupon and points to spend, so it only cost me $10 total.

The first photo is obviously better overall, but the second photo shows the duochrome of the Color Club polish.

Deborah Lippmann Modern Love

Deborah Lippmann On the Beach

Color Club Editorial

Zoya Skylar

I debated on that duochrome because I have something similar..but that looks like blue to gold and copper! Mine is green based, so I might snatch one up with points. Excellent choices! I'm also eyeing the DL Lets Go Crazy or whatever it's called. Nice haul! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I debated on that duochrome because I have something similar..but that looks like blue to gold and copper! Mine is green based, so I might snatch one up with points. Excellent choices! I'm also eyeing the DL Lets Go Crazy or whatever it's called. Nice haul! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks, MissLindaJean. You might want to still hold off on Editorial if you already have a green/gold duochrome. I haven't swatched it yet, but based on online reviews I believe the blue and the copper are bottle-only optical illusions. The one I'm really looking forward to (ordered from sneakpeeq.com) by Color Club is Port-folio. I suggest you check out the reviews/swatches of Editorial and Port-folio on temptalia.com; she has proved to be accurate for me over time.

Latest posts

Back