online certificate for make up artists

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I relocated this thread to the MUA forum. Don't have an answer to your question, but maybe someone else can help?

Hello Cryptic- there are plenty of fantastic academy's that you can attend, but the very first choice you must make is location and cost. Without having a game plan as to how your going to pay for school AND your living expenses, which will vary depending on the location of the school you attend, you'll find yourself in a tough spot. If you are totally comfortable knowing your living and education expenses are covered, then I suggest you check out the makeup academy's on the west coast such as MUD Academy. The west coast is thick with these schools so you'll have plenty of options.

Hello Cryptic- there are plenty of fantastic academy's that you can attend, but the very first choice you must make is location and cost. Without having a game plan as to how your going to pay for school AND your living expenses, which will vary depending on the location of the school you attend, you'll find yourself in a tough spot. If you are totally comfortable knowing your living and education expenses are covered, then I suggest you check out the makeup academy's on the west coast such as MUD Academy. The west coast is thick with these schools so you'll have plenty of options.
I totally agree with you. I think cryptic color means online make-up academies.

Back