-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

The Return of the MakeupTalk Product Review Center! read more...

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic
Photo

SOYJOY Cranberry Snack Packs

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 7 ONLINE   zadidoll

zadidoll

Queen of the Vampire Cats

• Community Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,559 posts
  • Joined 26-February 11
Reviews

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

Soyjoys newest whole soy and fruit bad are a Cranberry bar. According to Soyjoy's website it's all natural, gluten free and contains real cranberries. Personally I LOVE cranberries but my November Birchbox did not contain this so I ordered a box from Birchbox's website. This Cranberry bar will be in boxes 5, 10, 12, 15, 16, 17, 21 and 28. Do you like Soyjoy? Which flavor do you like most?

Zadidoll: Beauty blogger

BlogTwitterFacebookInstagram

Ginger, Smokey & Company

#Post 2 of 7 ONLINE   norther

norther

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,134 posts
  • Joined 11-August 12
Reviews

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:19 PM

I should be getting a bar in my box on Monday/Tuesday and I'm actually glad to get it because it's gluten free and I love cranberries as well. I've never tried the brand before but I really hope I like this because I've been looking for different types of gluten free bars I can take to uni as snacks to get me through the day.

#Post 3 of 7 OFFLINE   MissLindaJean

MissLindaJean

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,471 posts
  • Joined 19-April 12
Reviews

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

I like the snack bars as extras..haven't gotten my boxes yet, but I'm due to receive one. Never tried before, but have seen them in stores.

#Post 4 of 7 OFFLINE   misslexyr

misslexyr

Lexy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts
  • Joined 07-June 12
Reviews

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:54 PM

Honestly, I never really liked soyjoy bars. But the cranberry flavor intrigues me... I may have to drop by a store to try some... Hopefully target has this flavor in stock, because I would rather pick up a single bar, and try it. If I like it, then I might just buy them on Birchbox.com just for the points lol.

#Post 5 of 7 ONLINE   zadidoll

zadidoll

• Community Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,559 posts
  • Joined 26-February 11
Reviews

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:03 PM

So I bought a box of these from Birchbox and yuk. I love soy products but these are dry. The flavor is okay - not that great but not bad - but it's sooooo dry. And it's so small. I didn't think these bars would be so tiny but you know what it's okay because it's dry. My rabbit on the other hand loves Soyjoy but still at $6 a box ($1.20 a bar) oh so not worth it. Yuk.

Ginger, Smokey & Company

#Post 6 of 7 OFFLINE   TacomaGirl

TacomaGirl

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11
Reviews

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:40 AM

Years back I had a bunch of soyjoy bars in a bzzkit from bzzagent. not one person who tried them liked them. There was something off putting about them. It might have been their texture. I remember one of their fruit flavors had cheese powder listed in the ingredients, which I thought was odd.

#Post 7 of 7 ONLINE   zadidoll

zadidoll

• Community Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,559 posts
  • Joined 26-February 11
Reviews

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:08 AM

I think you're right on the money about the texture. It's the oddest thing - kind of dry, kind of moist but more dry than moist. I rather eat a Fig Newton than another SoyJoy.

Ginger, Smokey & Company