Round 2 - Group 2: Open discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Group 2:

BeautyBoxGal (lead of Group 2) - WA

Zadidoll - WA

Ampym - CA

tgooberbutt - CA

BlueLion - CA

Calimel - CA

Tevans - TX

Ok, just got the box today and I hate it. Absolutely hate it... because I'm coveting every single polish in it! Mine I tell you MINE! LOL BeautyBoxGal you out did yourself here. EVERYTHING is GORGEOUS and gosh dang it it's making it hard to pick!!

Left to right:

• Orly - Rage
  • Essie - Miss Fancy Pants
  • Essie - Power Clutch
  • Illamasqua - Purity
  • Butter - Pillar Box Red
  • American Apparel - Port
  • Sally Hansen Magnetic - Silver Elements
  • Julep - Claire
  • Sation - Rock-A-Guy-Blue
  • Color Club - Tweet Me

I'll need the addy for Ampym and will send her the box by the end of the week. I've got to make up my mind on which items I want. I know I'm loving Orly,  Illamasqua and Julep but I'm torn on Butter and Sation.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Group 2:

BeautyBoxGal (lead of Group 2) - WA

Zadidoll - WA

Ampym - CA

tgooberbutt - CA

BlueLion - CA

Calimel - CA

Tevans - TX

Ok, just got the box today and I hate it. Absolutely hate it... because I'm coveting every single polish in it! Mine I tell you MINE! LOL BeautyBoxGal you out did yourself here. EVERYTHING is GORGEOUS and gosh dang it it's making it hard to pick!!

Left to right:

• Orly - Rage
  • Essie - Miss Fancy Pants
  • Essie - Power Clutch
  • Illamasqua - Purity
  • Butter - Pillar Box Red
  • American Apparel - Port
  • Sally Hansen Magnetic - Silver Elements
  • Julep - Claire
  • Sation - Rock-A-Guy-Blue
  • Color Club - Tweet Me
*GASP!*  OMFG - nice box.....and that IS what she said! Can't wait!

Ooh! I'll be psyched if a particular color makes it down to my turn, but if not, I'm sure there'll be more great options. Thanks for posting pics, Zadi! I love to see these boxes on the move.

Wow!  Box 1 isn't quite as nice as that : (  But we still have some nice ones!!  Box got delayed slightly but should be to Xiehan at the beginning of the week.

Sending the box on Monday. I didn't get a chance to drop it off today. Got a few goodies in it besides polish (but nail related).

I sent the box out on Monday with a tracking # which I've sent. I forgot to take a picture of what I put into the box and am blanking on what I put into the box. lol

1. An OPI - can't think which one but it's brand new.
  2. A Venique polish - can't think of the name but it's an orange red with hints of gold in it.
  3. A small bottle of CDN I can't recall it's a top coat or an oil.
  4. Several tubes of hand cream (I put in enough for everyone to take at least one.)

I took out the Illamasqua, Sation & Julep.

Loving the Butter London !!!! I'm sure it'll be gone by the time it gets to me ! I'm the last one ( & hoping some of the great stuff is still available !)

Hey guys...I'm posting this pic for Ampym cause she won't be able to post anything until later.  What she said about the box was "So much to choose from!".  I think that means she loves everything 
smilehappyyes.gif

got the box today when I got home :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can send it out tomorrow morning if I get an address by 8am pst, otherwise it will go out thurs! will post picts later tonight! hooray!
what I unpacked...
what I took out....
what I put in..... the box barely closes!

Pretty polishes!  Can any of you remember any of the names of the polishes you put in?  Some I don't recognize, so I want to look up swatches!  Thanks!

From left to right....

1. color club mini - blue ming
  2. Illamasqua - purity
  3. julep - sasha (?)
  4. color club - I don't remember....sorry! it's a metallic-y brass/brown/gold
  5. color club - back stage pass
  6. and the opi minis i received in a trade a while back and can't trace the names...

Box (now a medium flat rate) is packed up and ready to go to CaliMel tomorrow. Here are pics!

Stuff still in box:

What I took (the purplish OPI mini was also taken, but I forgot to include it in the photo)

I put in:

The colors in the top row are Sephora by OPI in I'm With Brad, Dear Diary, and Personal Shopper. Then there's China Glaze For Audrey, and OPI Meet Me on the Star Ferry. On the bottom row is OPI Rising Star, Color Club Metamorphosis (my low end contribution), SOPI Fancy Schmancy, Essie Buy Me a Cameo, and unfortunately I'm completely blanking on the name of the Orly. Sorry!

Thanks! I'm hoping they find good homes. CaliMel, if all goes smoothly, the box should get to you by Saturday. Letting go of Metamorphosis was tough since I'm always drawn to blues/teals, but I have so many that are similar so I couldn't justify keeping it. I also love Rising Star, but it just doesn't work with my skin tone. If it seems like I added a lot, it's because I sort of shared the box with my sister and she gave me a few bottles that she didn't mind losing. The box is currently at 3 pounds.

Hi! I got it today. My PO is at a smaller post office, so it has to go to the big main one first.

Everything appears to have arrived safe and sound!

I haven't really had a chance to break into it all yet because I just opened the box on my lunch break today.

Unfortunately I do have to wait until Sat to mail it because there's just no possible way I can make it to the PO until then, due to my work hours.

I'm in the middle of moving, and moved about a 35 min drive away from my work, and I work 8-5pm every day so it's hard to get to the post office on a weekday.

I feel bad holding the box hostage that long but I'm going to try to take photos, take out what I want, put in some others, repackage it and get it all ready to go.

The reason I like the PO near my house is because they have the machine that's way faster than waiting in the giant lines that are there for the holidays.

Thank you so much for mailing it out!

I'll update with photos and things as I make more progress but I just wanted to check in.

Back