POPSUGAR Luxury Edition for Him

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought it made sense to give this box its own thread.  I sooooo hope I do not regret it, but I bought it for my boyfriend. I will let you know how it goes.

I'm right there with you.  Can't wait to see what's inside but I really hope my guy likes some of it.  Eek!

I am thinking I will wrap them up as separate presents and maybe save some for Valentine's day. Let's hope they are on target!

They must be having a really hard time selling this box. They now have videos up on their various popsugar youtube channels advertising the box.

Originally Posted by AliMo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They must be having a really hard time selling this box. They now have videos up on their various popsugar youtube channels advertising the box.
Well...after the "limited" edition luxury box was first posted everyone jumped on it and later revolted after more and more of these were made available....We've all heard the statement: Fool me once.....shame on you.  Fool me twice...shame on me.

I asked my husband if he wanted this box and he seems to be interested(I think). I just hate buying something for my husband blindly since he's so picky. I'll wait till December 1st, if it's still available, I'll get it for him.

FYI from Popsugar CS
"The standard Must Have box will be shipped in early December and the Luxury boxes will be shipped soon after and arrive by December 24th at the latest"

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

FYI from Popsugar CS

"The standard Must Have box will be shipped in early December and the Luxury boxes will be shipped soon after and arrive by December 24th at the latest"
yesss bring on December.. i'm getting both of these boxes!!

I am keeping fingers crossed for discounted men box "evil smile"...why not? is has been slow to go, plus last time we suspected they had more boxes, so god knows how many boxes there really are? and december is just around the corner, they need to move them, I would assume. c'mon popsugar, I'll take it for 50 allright, lol!

Originally Posted by Eleda /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am keeping fingers crossed for discounted men box "evil smile"...why not? is has been slow to go, plus last time we suspected they had more boxes, so god knows how many boxes there really are? and december is just around the corner, they need to move them, I would assume. c'mon popsugar, I'll take it for 50 allright, lol!
i agree!

$100 is too much and I'm pretty sure my boyfriend would not use half the stuff.  I toyed with Birchbox Men for him but a friend of mine got it and said it was awful.

Originally Posted by Christy327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Im in..heres hoping for a good box
I'm still debating...my bf could care less about this box even though I try to convince him otherwise. I want  this box more than he does if only to satisfy my own curiosity!

I'm thinking about buying my hair stylist this box but a $100 is a little more than I wanted to spend- I'm hoping and a praying that a promo code comes out for the last 100 boxes- pretty please pop sugar!!

I would be shocked if they actually gave out a discount or promo code for the luxury boxes, anything over a $5 off sort of thing.  I think they'd have a lot of refunds to issue to irritated customers who paid full price - and it would probably be a better move to GIVE any leftover boxes to bloggers to review rather than...  I guess, diluting the perceived value of the box, if that makes any sense? 

OK, I decided to bite the bullet and bought one for my BF...hope this wasn't a mistake! Seeing only 100 boxes left made me nervous. Marketing techniques are just WAY too effective on me!

Back