Holiday Spruce Up Cravebox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just got the email that I am in! Hoping for some organizing stuff in addition to the cleaning stuff!

I checked the tracking and it should be here Monday. Did anyone get theirs yet?

ahh! I forgot to check mail at my PO Box today, went there afterhours and there was a pick up slip for a package. I just was checking my emails trying to look for what it's from, and it's from this! Now I have to wait till monday!! If I was supposed to get it today, then maybe someone else has?

Ummm I just got mine and it REALLY sucks! I could get the items myself for less than I paid...
1 tide pod 1 febreeze set and refresh 1 Oxy clean dish washing booster 1 Bissel stain lifting pad And a $1 coupon for mean green cleaner and a $2 coupon for biz

Thanks for that spoiler!  Man that box DOES suck!  I'm actually rather annoyed, especially since I was disappointed by the Thanksgiving box.  Definitely my last Cravebox.  My money will go elsewhere!

I generally like Cravebox, since I only opt in for the themes I think I will like.  I was really hoping for some fall/winter-y stuff in this one, or at least something to make holiday cleaning a little more fun.  I must say I'm not at all impressed with this box (I got mine this morning) and I don't feel it was worth the cost.   
icon_neutral.gif
   Hopefully this isn't a new trend with them...

Ummm I just got mine and it REALLY sucks! I could get the items myself for less than I paid...
1 tide pod 1 febreeze set and refresh 1 Oxy clean dish washing booster 1 Bissel stain lifting pad And a $1 coupon for mean green cleaner and a $2 coupon for biz
That totally sucks! I'm getting the coffee one and if I'm not blown away - it's that last one I'll get. It used to be Soooo Good. Now they are just one disappointment after another. So glad I didn't get that one!

That is like $8 worth of stuff including the coupons

Originally Posted by Emr410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

1 tide pod
1 febreeze set and refresh
1 Oxy clean dish washing booster
1 Bissel stain lifting pad
And a $1 coupon for mean green cleaner and a $2 coupon for biz

Where's the holiday? More importantly, where's the fun? Craveboxes used to be so fun. I loved them & raved about them on my blog all the time. Each box seems to drop in value.

Oh man, I'm kinda glad I got the Thanksgiving box, even with the green beans (and not chosen for the holiday spruce up box) even though I disliked half the items in the Thanksgiving box, at least there was chocolate and frosting and biscuits!  I really liked the looks of the Summer spruce up box and I use the heck out of Bar Keepers Secret to clean my stainless pots and pans, so I thought the holiday one would be just as great. 

Febreze set and refreshes are usually free or only $1 with coupons at the grocery store and one Tide Pod?  I've received more than one pod as a sample numerous times.  I don't have a dishwasher and can't find mean green in any stores near me (although I see coupons for it all the time).  I would have been bummed as well.  

on the plus side my house smells nice from the scented item. I was sure something was missing from the box. but I guess not

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Where's the holiday? More importantly, where's the fun? Craveboxes used to be so fun. I loved them & raved about them on my blog all the time. Each box seems to drop in value.
Yeah, I just don't understand what happened! Literally every box has been terrible, low value, and just boring for a few months now!

Latest posts

Back