Allure Holiday Beauty Box!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Did someone post this already? 

http://avs-beauty-box.s3.amazonaws.com/nov2012/index.html

The Allure Holiday Beauty Box goes on-sale on Friday, November 23 at 12:01PM EDT. 

I missed out on the earlier ones... So I have been stalking the site for updates.LOL

Just have to be able to move from my food coma after Thankgiving dinner and order myself a box. I live in Cali so it will be 11/22 9:01PM for me. 

OMG! I've been thinking about getting one of these... Now to decide what I'd actually use/if it's worth the price to me. Always a great value but would I use it? Hm!

While I do like the looks of some of those items, most are not items I can use or am interested in so it would save me money just to buy the ones I want. These are always tempting though because you get so much.

The last two Allure Beauty Boxes sold out in a few hours.  So, if you want it, be sure to order right away.

Also, shipping has been about $10.00, and in my state we pay sales tax, so the $29.99 becomes more like $44.00 ish.

I gave it a look, and I know I wouldn't use most of the products and others well I just don't really need them , I won't say it wasn't tempting, but for me personally it's just not worth it.

Not enough stuff I want for that much money- especially since it does not include shipping
doh.gif

Originally Posted by Beautyboxgal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Also, shipping has been about $10.00, and in my state we pay sales tax, so the $29.99 becomes more like $44.00 ish.
When I think of it this way it really puts it into perspective for me.

Originally Posted by annieha10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did someone post this already? 

http://avs-beauty-box.s3.amazonaws.com/nov2012/index.html

The Allure Holiday Beauty Box goes on-sale on Friday, November 23 at 12:01PM EDT. 

I missed out on the earlier ones... So I have been stalking the site for updates.LOL

Just have to be able to move from my food coma after Thankgiving dinner and order myself a box. I live in Cali so it will be 11/22 9:01PM for me. 
Isn't 12:01pm just after noon so it would be 9:01 AM?

Originally Posted by Brittann /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This box looks like a really good deal! How often do they have these for sale?
I think it used to be once per year, but recently it has been more often.  They had a summer one and a fall one - both of those were $39.99 for 24 and 21 products respectively.  I missed the summer box because I didn't realize it would sell out in a couple hours.  I really liked the contents of the fall box, plus it came with a $15 off coupon for shoes from Zappos.

The postage may be less this time because there are only 16 products.  And, it is only $29.99.  I might get it.

I got the fall one, and am still working through all the hair products...certainly don't need any more. Will skip this one....too many other Blk Friday sales to jump on for ~$40ish!

It looks like a really great deal.

Unfortunately I have about a lifetime and a halfs worth of samples and random products to use thanks to me going nutso on subscription boxes last year. So I will be skipping this one, but I think it would be really cool to get it.

I'll live vicariously through you all!

Originally Posted by CaliMel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It looks like a really great deal.

Unfortunately I have about a lifetime and a halfs worth of samples and random products to use thanks to me going nutso on subscription boxes last year. So I will be skipping this one, but I think it would be really cool to get it.

I'll live vicariously through you all!
I already set an alarm for this and seems like I have to agree with you.

With all of the fantastic subs I had as well from the previous months (and purchases from flash sales) I guess, the $40 could be bought for something else.

I have 3 drawers full of untouched samples and I have to start using them by next month. I even have the Beautyfix and Allure Summer's Edition in which I only used 2-3 items so far, CEW box and impulse bought stuff, I guess these would suffice my vanity needs for a while. Yeeeeah!
rocknroll2.gif

I'll be stalking the site to get it. I have to do it off of my phone, so I already warned the fiancee not to call between the fifteen minutes before it goes live and the fifteen minutes after. I'm taking this very seriously:)

I don't understand, why are they giving out a Brunette product and a Blonde product? I feel like they should stay away from things like that since not everyone can use them

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't understand, why are they giving out a Brunette product and a Blonde product? I feel like they should stay away from things like that since not everyone can use them
generally speaking of its marketed for "blonde" just means its safe for color treated hair regardless of the color.

the only products to watch for are ones that contain any bleach, if they don't you are safe to use for any color. 

(this is not true for the "red" products, they deposit dye, and can lead to horrible incidents if you ever lighten you hair, it will be pink)

Back