Black Friday Sub Box Sales

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Don't know if there will be many of these, but Glossybox has a code for 40% off one month. TG40- this is not a personal referral code!!

If you see anymore over the weekend, post 'em here!

Do you (or anyone) know if the glossybox code will work if you cancel your sub just to sign up again with the code?  

Per the GB email it is till 11:59pm but it does not say what time zone.  maybe since GB is on the east coast it is EST?  It says in the email it is a 12 hour only sale.  I got my email at 9:06am PST.  $12.60 for a GB is not bad!

Originally Posted by dd62 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks!
Any idea how long the code is good for?

Also the birchbox deluxe subscription. Im sure many of you have already heard about it, but it is a $200 yearly subscription and you get a bag full of special items like a full sized mascara, oribe dry shampoo etc. I don't really think its worth it, but its interesting if you are interested in upgrading to a yearly. No promo codes for that, at least none that I am aware of.

I think you can as long as it is not a multiple- month sub!

Originally Posted by Mystica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you (or anyone) know if the glossybox code will work if you cancel your sub just to sign up again with the code?  

Do you have a link for that? I can't find it. I have canceled BB but would like to take a look...

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Also the birchbox deluxe subscription. Im sure many of you have already heard about it, but it is a $200 yearly subscription and you get a bag full of special items like a full sized mascara, oribe dry shampoo etc. I don't really think its worth it, but its interesting if you are interested in upgrading to a yearly. No promo codes for that, at least none that I am aware of.

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think you can as long as it is not a multiple- month sub!
I just canceled and signed up again, I used the code and the total came out to be $12.60, and I also linked through ebates for $2.75 off.  (Did that originally when I signed up, too)

I checked ebates to see if Glossybox had any special conditions and exceptions for the ebates discount but there were none , so I'm guessing that the 40% off code probably won't void the ebates discount, but even if it does, $12.60 is an amazing deal! But $9.85 would be such a steal!  

I get so excited over savings and discounts, great sales/deals are like a drug.  Thanks so much for the code.

Also, another nice thing about doing this is I won't have to wonder when Glossybox is going to charge me in December. 

If anyone reads all this way before using the Glossybox code, there's an extra $2.75 cash back if you go through Ebates.  I assume it's good with the code, but forgot about it before I bought with the code.  =(

Originally Posted by mellee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If anyone reads all this way before using the Glossybox code, there's an extra $2.75 cash back if you go through Ebates.  I assume it's good with the code, but forgot about it before I bought with the code.  =(
Youuuuuuuuu!!!!!! A December Glossybox it is! Lol. I got cash back through Ebates so the box ended up being $9.85!

Thank you, mellee!

Originally Posted by lovelywhim /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Youuuuuuuuu!!!!!! A December Glossybox it is! Lol. I got cash back through Ebates so the box ended up being $9.85!

Thank you, mellee!
*HappyFace!*  SO glad someone got that extra lil savings!  Merry Christmas! 
santa.gif

EDIT to say - or if you don't Christmas, happy December!

Beauty Army has a subscription sale going on as well today.

So if you have three friends whom you want to experience Beauty Army then this maybe for you.

Originally Posted by onthecontrary /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I posted this in the GB thread, but figured I'd post it here too.

can someone who used the code show where they actually subscribed on GB's site? When I click "subscribe now" it takes me to the options to pick monthly/3 month/6 month etc, but there is nothing clickable on that page. Am I missing something, or is their site just messed up (possibly due to high traffic)? Thanks ladies!
http://www.glossybox.com/join

On my screen, the SUBSCRIBE links are in a pink box to the right of the box descriptions. Is your browser too narrow? In some browsers, you have to expand it to see the links. 

Here's what it looks like to me:

Man they better not disappoint for Dec then because I bet they're going to get a bunch of new signups from this.

Also my birthday is in December...do you give you something special or??? :3 LOL I wonder how many retailers think you're lying about your birthday if it's the first month you subscribe. In my case, I really am a december baby!!

Back