-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic
Photo

Julep Black Friday Sale

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 7 OFFLINE   DragonChick

DragonChick

Feather Windward

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Joined 03-July 12
Reviews

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

If anyone's curious that hasn't used the Zulily voucher yet, it doesn't count against the total spent for the Black Friday free gifts, and shipping is free right now.

Some of the free gifts are sold out, but they still have some really nice ones. I was surprised at what they were.

#Post 2 of 7 OFFLINE   artemis76

artemis76

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Joined 04-July 12
Reviews

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:40 PM

How do you see what the free gift options are? I have been debating skipping this month's glitters for one of the gift sets

#Post 3 of 7 OFFLINE   Kyuu

Kyuu

/人◕‿‿◕人\

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,338 posts
  • Joined 16-August 12
Reviews

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

Just add at least $20 worth of items to the cart, then click check out on the items page. It'll take you to a popup that shows you all the possible extra gifts.

Then push back instead of continuing unless if you want to actually buy something.

Visit my blog | A little vanity never hurt anyonehttp://evervain.com/

Find me on | Twitter Tumblr Trades (coming...soon?)

#Post 4 of 7 OFFLINE   DragonChick

DragonChick

Feather Windward

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Joined 03-July 12
Reviews

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:09 PM

Add more than $20 in your cart then click to checkout. After you click checkout, there should be a popup with the options for the freebies. Last time I looked, they had individual nail poishes, the pink drink cups w/ straws, some of the jewelery, the suede headbands, a glitter pot set, the pedi prep set, pedi creme, argan oil, the pomegranate scrub/lotion duo. They had twinsets of polish, but those were sold out when I was on there earlier.

#Post 5 of 7 OFFLINE   artemis76

artemis76

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Joined 04-July 12
Reviews

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:12 PM

Thank you! decided to skip this month since I don't like to wear glitters, now to decide if I want to get one of the gift sets (plus the free gift) or go with the Zoya "build your own" set of 3 polishes for $20

Decisions, decisions!

#Post 6 of 7 OFFLINE   Kyuu

Kyuu

/人◕‿‿◕人\

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,338 posts
  • Joined 16-August 12
Reviews

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by artemis76 View Post

Thank you! decided to skip this month since I don't like to wear glitters, now to decide if I want to get one of the gift sets (plus the free gift) or go with the Zoya "build your own" set of 3 polishes for $20

Decisions, decisions!

Check the deals thread! I posted about a coupon there so you can get 4 bottles of Zoya for $24 instead. (There's a coupon for a free polish that stacks with the FS from the box itself...)

Visit my blog | A little vanity never hurt anyonehttp://evervain.com/

Find me on | Twitter Tumblr Trades (coming...soon?)

#Post 7 of 7 OFFLINE   artemis76

artemis76

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Joined 04-July 12
Reviews

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:00 PM

I had enough points to get a free polish and lip gloss, so ended up with 4 polishes and a gloss for $24 with free shipping!

Now to wait and see if I get the secret store link from Julep, last month some folks who skipped got it too... I'm sure my hubby is hoping that I don't!