Julep Black Friday Sale

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If anyone's curious that hasn't used the Zulily voucher yet, it doesn't count against the total spent for the Black Friday free gifts, and shipping is free right now.

Some of the free gifts are sold out, but they still have some really nice ones. I was surprised at what they were.

How do you see what the free gift options are? I have been debating skipping this month's glitters for one of the gift sets

Just add at least $20 worth of items to the cart, then click check out on the items page. It'll take you to a popup that shows you all the possible extra gifts.

Then push back instead of continuing unless if you want to actually buy something.

Add more than $20 in your cart then click to checkout. After you click checkout, there should be a popup with the options for the freebies. Last time I looked, they had individual nail poishes, the pink drink cups w/ straws, some of the jewelery, the suede headbands, a glitter pot set, the pedi prep set, pedi creme, argan oil, the pomegranate scrub/lotion duo. They had twinsets of polish, but those were sold out when I was on there earlier.

Thank you! decided to skip this month since I don't like to wear glitters, now to decide if I want to get one of the gift sets (plus the free gift) or go with the Zoya "build your own" set of 3 polishes for $20

Decisions, decisions!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by artemis76 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you! decided to skip this month since I don't like to wear glitters, now to decide if I want to get one of the gift sets (plus the free gift) or go with the Zoya "build your own" set of 3 polishes for $20

Decisions, decisions!
wink.gif
Check the deals thread! I posted about a coupon there so you can get 4 bottles of Zoya for $24 instead. (There's a coupon for a free polish that stacks with the FS from the box itself...)

I had enough points to get a free polish and lip gloss, so ended up with 4 polishes and a gloss for $24 with free shipping!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Now to wait and see if I get the secret store link from Julep, last month some folks who skipped got it too... I'm sure my hubby is hoping that I don't!

Back