Jump to content

  •  

Welcome to the new and improved MakeupTalk! Please see our announcement here!

Sponsors


Photo

Glossybox December 2012


  • Please log in to reply
953 replies to this topic

#1 Missglammygirl

Missglammygirl

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:54 AM

I finally cracked and signed up for GB because their email drew me in, plus ebates gives you $2.75 cash back.

Anyone else sign up through this deal? Im really hoping for a good box! Plus I wonder what goodies they will give us for the month of december!



#2 lovelywhim

lovelywhim

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:29 AM

This will be my first Glossybox! I'm so excited!!!



#3 viccckyhoang

viccckyhoang

Posted 24 November 2012 - 04:30 AM

Lexy! you totally would.. lols i signed up for december too since november would be the end of my 3 month subscription ;)



#4 Missglammygirl

Missglammygirl

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang View Post

Lexy! you totally would.. lols i signed up for december too since november would be the end of my 3 month subscription ;)

lol! you know it! And it was such a great deal so I couldnt pass it up...



#5 lovelockdown

lovelockdown

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:55 AM

I signed up! couldn't resist the discount. I recieved the first two boxes of them and cancelled, mainly because of their CS. But for this price, I am curious! Will probably cancel after this one, can't justify the price!



#6 cari12

cari12

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:25 AM

I wanted to sign up but they don't ship to Alaska :( I e-mailed them about it, maybe if they hear enough complaints they'll add us and Hawaii - I get BB, Ipsy, Beauty Army, Julep & Citrus Lane just fine! 



#7 CookiesGirl327

CookiesGirl327

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:00 AM

I signed up too. I was never going to get glossybox, it's way too expensive. I'm hoping it will be great for the month of December....I need to calm down with the boxes though

#8 Kyuu

Kyuu

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:29 PM

Just got an email for another deal! I wish they would give spoilers out for something like this... $15 is still kind of expensive since GB tends to be hit-or-miss.

 



#9 katie danielle

katie danielle

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post

Just got an email for another deal! I wish they would give spoilers out for something like this... $15 is still kind of expensive since GB tends to be hit-or-miss.

 

I guess you can only order this if you have a monthly subscription, because it wouldn't let me do it and I am a subscriber, but I pay for 3 months at a time.



#10 Dalylah

Dalylah

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by katie danielle View Post

I guess you can only order this if you have a monthly subscription, because it wouldn't let me do it and I am a subscriber, but I pay for 3 months at a time.


You ought to call them, I'll bet they would do it.



#11 wishinstar777

wishinstar777

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:03 PM

I signed up for December for the Black Friday deal too. This will be my first box and can't wait! I've heard mixed reviews so far.


My trade list: http://www.makeuptal...tars-trade-list

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @leedeeaah


#12 pride

pride

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

I was planning on using that $15 gift option for two friends this Christmas, but November's non-r29 box was only so-so. I liked October and September though...glad to see I have until the 10th to decide. 



#13 OiiO

OiiO
  • LocationMI

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

I cheated by cancelling my regular month-to-month subscription and using the 40% off deal to start a new one 



#14 bells

bells

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:02 PM

Oh no, I really wish I had known about the 40% off code. My subscription just ran out.

 

Any other good coupon codes around right now? Do you guys find them in places other than your email?

 

Missglammygirl, thanks for mentioning eBates. I love it but never thought to look for GB on there!



#15 wishinstar777

wishinstar777

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by bells View Post

0Oh no, I really wish I had known about the 40% off code. My subscription just ran out.

 

Any other good coupon codes around right now? Do you guys find them in places other than your email?

 

Missglammygirl, thanks for mentioning eBates. I love it but never thought to look for GB on there!

 


I find most codes right here on makeuptalk!


My trade list: http://www.makeuptal...tars-trade-list

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: @leedeeaah


#16 bbbrandnewww

bbbrandnewww

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by bells View Post

0Oh no, I really wish I had known about the 40% off code. My subscription just ran out.

 

Any other good coupon codes around right now? Do you guys find them in places other than your email?

 

Missglammygirl, thanks for mentioning eBates. I love it but never thought to look for GB on there!


I usually check retailmenot.com



#17 bells

bells

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:16 AM

Thanks guys!



#18 lovelywhim

lovelywhim

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:33 AM

For Glossybox, it ships in the second or third week of the month and there are no spoilers until someone posts what they get, right? Or do we get some hints during the month?



#19 beautymadn3ss

beautymadn3ss

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:49 AM

This will be the first box I get too :D so excited!



#20 yousoldtheworld

yousoldtheworld
  • LocationNowhere, IN

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by lovelywhim View Post

For Glossybox, it ships in the second or third week of the month and there are no spoilers until someone posts what they get, right? Or do we get some hints during the month?

 

They have posted a spoiler once or twice that I can think of, but normally no, they don't post hints. SOmetimes the month's box page updates before boxes arrive though, so we can see what some of the items for that month are.






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users