Glossybox December 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I finally cracked and signed up for GB because their email drew me in, plus ebates gives you $2.75 cash back.

Anyone else sign up through this deal? Im really hoping for a good box! Plus I wonder what goodies they will give us for the month of december!

This will be my first Glossybox! I'm so excited!!!
icon_cheers.gif

I signed up! couldn't resist the discount. I recieved the first two boxes of them and cancelled, mainly because of their CS. But for this price, I am curious! Will probably cancel after this one, can't justify the price!

I wanted to sign up but they don't ship to Alaska :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I e-mailed them about it, maybe if they hear enough complaints they'll add us and Hawaii - I get BB, Ipsy, Beauty Army, Julep & Citrus Lane just fine! 

I signed up too. I was never going to get glossybox, it's way too expensive. I'm hoping it will be great for the month of December....I need to calm down with the boxes though

Just got an email for another deal! I wish they would give spoilers out for something like this... $15 is still kind of expensive since GB tends to be hit-or-miss.

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got an email for another deal! I wish they would give spoilers out for something like this... $15 is still kind of expensive since GB tends to be hit-or-miss.

I guess you can only order this if you have a monthly subscription, because it wouldn't let me do it and I am a subscriber, but I pay for 3 months at a time.

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I guess you can only order this if you have a monthly subscription, because it wouldn't let me do it and I am a subscriber, but I pay for 3 months at a time.
You ought to call them, I'll bet they would do it.

I signed up for December for the Black Friday deal too. This will be my first box and can't wait! I've heard mixed reviews so far.

I was planning on using that $15 gift option for two friends this Christmas, but November's non-r29 box was only so-so. I liked October and September though...glad to see I have until the 10th to decide. 

I cheated by cancelling my regular month-to-month subscription and using the 40% off deal to start a new one 
smilehappyyes.gif

Oh no, I really wish I had known about the 40% off code. My subscription just ran out.

Any other good coupon codes around right now? Do you guys find them in places other than your email?

Missglammygirl, thanks for mentioning eBates. I love it but never thought to look for GB on there!

Originally Posted by bells /img/forum/go_quote.gif

0Oh no, I really wish I had known about the 40% off code. My subscription just ran out.

Any other good coupon codes around right now? Do you guys find them in places other than your email?

Missglammygirl, thanks for mentioning eBates. I love it but never thought to look for GB on there!

I find most codes right here on makeuptalk!

Originally Posted by bells /img/forum/go_quote.gif

0Oh no, I really wish I had known about the 40% off code. My subscription just ran out.

I usually check retailmenot.com

For Glossybox, it ships in the second or third week of the month and there are no spoilers until someone posts what they get, right? Or do we get some hints during the month?

Originally Posted by lovelywhim /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For Glossybox, it ships in the second or third week of the month and there are no spoilers until someone posts what they get, right? Or do we get some hints during the month?
They have posted a spoiler once or twice that I can think of, but normally no, they don't post hints. SOmetimes the month's box page updates before boxes arrive though, so we can see what some of the items for that month are.

Latest posts

Back