FOTD November 24, 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! It's browns today with a dramatic cat eye.

Eyes: Neutral shadow center of lid, with a dark brown in the crease blended out. An almost white shadow on my brow bone and a light brown shadow below the eye. Gel liner in black with mascara and falsies. Used a brown shadow to fill in brows too. Revlon colorstay foundation and a neutral lip liner with chapstick. A light coral blush and a light brown contour for the cheeks.

Ewww...please try to ignore my incredibly dry forehead
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Beautiful as always. Your brows look really nice. I like those loose braids too.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thank you! I have finally found a brow shape that fits nicely with my face. I've been sporting the loose braids for a couple of days. It's so much cuter than a bun which I normally sport. Glad you like it!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Love the liner...that is sharp and on point! Beautiful look, as always!
Thank you!
icon_redface.gif
Some reason liner is always really easy for me to handle. Glad you like it!

Wow!  Johnnie, may I ask where you learned your makeup skills?  Did you go to school for it?  I can't imagine ever being that good at it!

Originally Posted by CherBear711 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow!  Johnnie, may I ask where you learned your makeup skills?  Did you go to school for it?  I can't imagine ever being that good at it!
I'm self taught. Still hoping to go to school for it because there's so much more to learn. Thank you for such kind words. I am very flattered!

Originally Posted by lasita /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Beautiful!
Thank you very much!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by parisnicole1989 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Gorgeous! Love the liner! You've really redefined the shape of your eyes.
Thanks a bunch! This is one of my favorite looks.
flowers.gif

Latest posts

Back