-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

The Return of the MakeupTalk Product Review Center! read more...

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic
Photo

The Goodies.co Box December

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 130 OFFLINE   Dalylah

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts
  • Joined 08-July 09
Reviews

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

Making a new thread for Goodies.co for December. Love this box!

#Post 2 of 130 OFFLINE   yousoldtheworld

yousoldtheworld

Michaela

• Super Moderators
  • 5,897 posts
  • Joined 10-February 12
Reviews

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:14 PM

I'm excited already! I hope there's something as amazing as the nuts and wine biscuits for December!

#Post 3 of 130 OFFLINE   tanyamib

tanyamib

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Joined 06-October 12
Reviews

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:15 PM

I'm excited too though my Nov box is still on the way:'(

#Post 4 of 130 OFFLINE   CookiesGirl327

CookiesGirl327

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Joined 14-January 12
Reviews

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

I was told I'd most likely be getting Decembers box. I've been eyeing every month, I want this SO bad. It seems way better than love with food. I'm actually buying almost everything that came in Novembers box for part of my moms Christmas gift. They are eating a lot of organic stuff over there, and the quinoa chocolate will be perfect. Not just that, but the nuts, the wine crackers, biscoff, coconut chips...AND goodies has free shipping starting tomorrow.

#Post 5 of 130 OFFLINE   fate

fate

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Joined 23-October 12
Reviews

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

Mine says I'm scheduled for December as my first box. I hope this is the case. This will be my first food sub and it looks great!

#Post 6 of 130 OFFLINE   jewlsher

jewlsher

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 01-November 12
Reviews

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

I so want this box. Still waiting on my invite.

#Post 7 of 130 OFFLINE   Mandy Kane

Mandy Kane

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • Joined 31-May 12
Reviews

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:16 AM

Can't wait for December's box! I was so sad the tea was sold out :(

#Post 8 of 130 OFFLINE   CherBear711

CherBear711

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 13-September 12
Reviews

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:43 PM

I visit their "status" page every day to check for an update, but I'm still on their waitlist.  I left a few comments on their facebook page and also sent a friendly letter to their customer service telling them how much I'd like to join, but still nothin'.   

#Post 9 of 130 OFFLINE   Dalylah

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts
  • Joined 08-July 09
Reviews

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by CherBear711 View Post

I visit their "status" page every day to check for an update, but I'm still on their waitlist.  I left a few comments on their facebook page and also sent a friendly letter to their customer service telling them how much I'd like to join, but still nothin'.   

I think that last month they let in a bunch of people at once. So they may be inviting in waves.

#Post 10 of 130 OFFLINE   CherBear711

CherBear711

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Joined 13-September 12
Reviews

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by Dalylah View Post

I think that last month they let in a bunch of people at once. So they may be inviting in waves.

Ooh, good to know!  Thanks!

#Post 11 of 130 OFFLINE   magicalmom

magicalmom

Austen's Acolyte

• Super Moderators
  • 5,023 posts
  • Joined 10-November 12
Reviews

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:23 PM

I was one of the last "wave" to be invited, and my first box is this month... I'm so flippin' excited!  Do they give out sneak peeks or hints as to what's coming?  I really hope there's a cool extra like the canvas bag you all got last month.

And I don't think they jump anyone up in line on the waiting list... but they're trying to expand, so I'm sure you'll get your invite soon, CherBear!

#Post 12 of 130 OFFLINE   Rach212

Rach212

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Joined 31-August 12
Reviews

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by magicalmom View Post

I was one of the last "wave" to be invited, and my first box is this month... I'm so flippin' excited!  Do they give out sneak peeks or hints as to what's coming?  I really hope there's a cool extra like the canvas bag you all got last month.

And I don't think they jump anyone up in line on the waiting list... but they're trying to expand, so I'm sure you'll get your invite soon, CherBear!

I'm pretty sure everyone gets the canvas bag as part of their first box  :)

#Post 13 of 130 OFFLINE   Dalylah

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts
  • Joined 08-July 09
Reviews

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Rach212 View Post

I am not sure of this. I got mine in my 3rd bag. Even if they don't the box is always well worth the $7!

#Post 14 of 130 OFFLINE   yousoldtheworld

yousoldtheworld

Michaela

• Super Moderators
  • 5,897 posts
  • Joined 10-February 12
Reviews

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Rach212 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicalmom View Post

November was the only month they've sent those out, so this isn't true...I don't know if they plan on sending them out to new subbers in the future, though! But from what it reads to me, seems like that was just a bonus for the November box as a thank you. At any rate, I'd love more random extras in future boxes :)

#Post 15 of 130 OFFLINE   fate

fate

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Joined 23-October 12
Reviews

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld View Post

November was the only month they've sent those out, so this isn't true...I don't know if they plan on sending them out to new subbers in the future, though! But from what it reads to me, seems like that was just a bonus for the November box as a thank you. At any rate, I'd love more random extras in future boxes :)

Too bad I missed it. That tote was nice!

In other news I just got charged so I guess I'm in for December, YAY!

#Post 16 of 130 OFFLINE   magicalmom

magicalmom

Austen's Acolyte

• Super Moderators
  • 5,023 posts
  • Joined 10-November 12
Reviews

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:54 AM

Awwww! Oh well, it would have been nice, but yeah, totally hoping for fun random extras in future months. 

When do they send these boxes out each month?  And do they ever send out hints or sneak peeks?  I'm over on the Ipsy boards going nuts about the makeup I'm getting this month :) and wanted to know if Goodies did anything like that (revealing products in advance).

Yay for my subscription addiction!

#Post 17 of 130 OFFLINE   Souly

Souly

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts
  • Joined 02-January 12
Reviews

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:43 AM

I ordered the coconut chips & brownie brittle. OMG! I didn't know they sold crack!!

Both are delicious. I ordered some wine crackers for hubby's stocking.

#Post 18 of 130 OFFLINE   Rach212

Rach212

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Joined 31-August 12
Reviews

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by Dalylah View Post

I am not sure of this. I got mine in my 3rd bag. Even if they don't the box is always well worth the $7!

Okay.  November was my first box but I thought the paperwork with it had a note about the tote and it being my first shipment.  I'll have to go back and look at it again if I still have it.  I may be remembering incorrectly - sorry!

ETA - yes, totally worth the $7 even without any bonus extras!  I *love* this sub.

#Post 19 of 130 OFFLINE   OiiO

OiiO

✿ Anastasia ✿

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Joined 06-June 12
Reviews

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:55 AM

I'm so bummed that I won't be able to get the December's box :( Long story short, my credit card was compromised and I had to close it down immediately, so all of my subscription companies won't be able to bill me this month :(

I'm mostly sad that I'll be missing out on Goodies and Yuzen... That means that you ladies will be getting the most amazing boxes! :)

#Post 20 of 130 OFFLINE   CAPSLOCK

CAPSLOCK

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Joined 25-July 12
Reviews

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by OiiO View Post

I'm so bummed that I won't be able to get the December's box :( Long story short, my credit card was compromised and I had to close it down immediately, so all of my subscription companies won't be able to bill me this month :(

I'm mostly sad that I'll be missing out on Goodies and Yuzen... That means that you ladies will be getting the most amazing boxes! :)

This will give you the perfect chance to see what you love and miss the most before resubscribing!  Trying to see the glass half full for you... it is no fun dealing with getting everything switched to a new card.  May the transition be smooth for you!