Welcome to the new and improved MakeupTalk! Please see our announcement here!

Sponsors

Photo

THANK YOU'S!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 GirlyEnthusiast

GirlyEnthusiast

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:02 PM

This thread is a place for the birthday girls to express their sincerest gratitude and thankfulness for the birthday gifts received as being a member of this group.

An enormous THANK YOU goes out to SueNOtto for the adorable doggy card and awesome Tarte lip product. I loved it!

#2 LyndaV

LyndaV

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:55 AM

Great idea to have a Birthday thank you thread!  Your present from me will be a bit late, sorry!  But at least it "extends" your birthday, right?

#3 GirlyEnthusiast

GirlyEnthusiast

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:09 PM

Aww no apologies necessary Lynda :) late presents are the gifts that keep on giving! 

#4 diana16

diana16

Posted 28 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

Nice idea! I was wondering if you got the e-gift card from Lush that i sent you? :)

#5 GirlyEnthusiast

GirlyEnthusiast

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

OMG no I haven't, I just checked my inbox/spam/trash folders and couldn't find anything.... but I'm so freaking excited that you got me a Lush gift card!!! I've been dying to try their products!

#6 diana16

diana16

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:23 PM

Darn it was supposed to send on your bday. I sent it to the email you have on your fb :(

#7 GirlyEnthusiast

GirlyEnthusiast

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

Really? Weird, I'll PM you and we'll figure it out.

#8 GirlyEnthusiast

GirlyEnthusiast

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

THANK YOUUUUU to Amanda (Stellar 136). That is one of my most favorite lip balms and the MM notepad is fricken adorbs :)

#9 suenotto

suenotto

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:59 PM

I was hoping you'd like the color, those balms come in nude and bold colors and I think someone said or I saw on one of your postings that you like a nude lip, so I went with that one.

This is great to see what else you got

#10 GirlyEnthusiast

GirlyEnthusiast

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by suenotto View Post

I was hoping you'd like the color, those balms come in nude and bold colors and I think someone said or I saw on one of your postings that you like a nude lip, so I went with that one.

This is great to see what else you got

It has become my new favorite lip product, no joke! It's a perfect nude on me.

#11 GirlyEnthusiast

GirlyEnthusiast

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

OMG VEE!!!! I can't believe you sent so much awesome stuff!!! You are amazing!! You seriously outdid yourself, thank you ssooooo so so much for all of it. 

I've been lusting over the Katy Perry lashes like crazy. I'm debating trying to go put them on in my office bathroom right now lol. You totally nailed my favorite nudes with the NYX products, every product is so pretty and I'll definitely use all of them. And holy crap the Scentsy bars!!! They all smell so good... the pumpkin marshmallow is going in my warmer as soon as I get home :D

You are so incredibly generous Miss Glamourdolleyes, thanks again <3

#12 LyndaV

LyndaV

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:29 AM

Ooohhh pumpkin marshmallow??? Yum yum!

#13 Director

Director

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:41 AM

very cool idea!

Hello I'm MakeupTalk!

#14 glamourdolleyes

glamourdolleyes

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:02 PM

Yay! So glad you got and liked everything. Shopping for someone else is so much fun! :)

#15 stellar136

stellar136

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:34 PM

THANK YOUUUUU to Amanda (Stellar 136). That is one of my most favorite lip balms and the MM notepad is fricken adorbs :) http://www.makeuptal...ht/700/flags/LL

I am SO happy to see that you like it! I love gift giving :)

#16 GirlyEnthusiast

GirlyEnthusiast

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:32 PM

Lynda I got your package today!!! I am SO in love with the Santa omg <3 I have the perfect spot for him at home. Thank you so much!!!!!!

#17 LyndaV

LyndaV

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:10 AM

I'm glad you like it!  I love that kind of primitive art.  Have you ever used the individual lashes before?  I've never used any kind of false lashes but someone I spoke with said the individual ones can look more natural.  And I guess you are probably stocked up on lip balm for a while, right?  Happy Belated Birthday!

#18 glamourdolleyes

glamourdolleyes

Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:53 AM

That Santa is so cute!!!

#19 GirlyEnthusiast

GirlyEnthusiast

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by LyndaV View Post

I'm glad you like it!  I love that kind of primitive art.  Have you ever used the individual lashes before?  I've never used any kind of false lashes but someone I spoke with said the individual ones can look more natural.  And I guess you are probably stocked up on lip balm for a while, right?  Happy Belated Birthday!

I haven't used individual lashes before but I read that they are actually easier to use than a full strip? I guess I'll find out lol. And yes I am totally stocked up on awesome lip balm now thanks to MUT :)

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes View Post

That Santa is so cute!!!

Isn't he? I love his little jingle bells.

#20 GirlyEnthusiast

GirlyEnthusiast

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:13 PM

WOW - this package was totally unexpected!!! Enormous THANK YOU to EclipseChick08 for sending me this belated birthday gift!

The envelope she decorated was so cute - I'm totally keeping it lol. I LOVE the little doggie so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users