-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Advertise with MakeupTalk

Photo

SEPHORA BEAUTY INSIDER GIFT CARD

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 171 OFFLINE   tevans

tevans

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Joined 11-February 12
Reviews

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:44 PM

Keep your eyes posted in your mail box for your Sephora beauty insider gift certificate . I got mine in the mail today. It's $15 off a $50 purchase or more. Just in the nick of time, I need makeup !!

#Post 2 of 171 OFFLINE   jac a

jac a

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Joined 04-June 12
Reviews

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

thats awesome! thanks for the heads up!

happy trading    :flowers:    http://www.makeuptal...-as-trade-list/

#Post 3 of 171 OFFLINE   Kyuu

Kyuu

/人◕‿‿◕人\

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,370 posts
  • Joined 16-August 12
Reviews

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

Just a question... I'm wondering since they're letting you enter plural gift cards now if you can stack them. For example, if you've a friend who doesn't want to use their $15, if you could maybe get $30? You couldn't before because it would only let you enter one GC per order, but I think it changed now. ...hm....

Visit my blog | A little vanity never hurt anyonehttp://evervain.com/

Find me on | Twitter Tumblr Trades (coming...soon?)

#Post 4 of 171 OFFLINE   xlisaa

xlisaa

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • Joined 12-August 11
Reviews

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post

Just a question... I'm wondering since they're letting you enter plural gift cards now if you can stack them. For example, if you've a friend who doesn't want to use their $15, if you could maybe get $30? You couldn't before because it would only let you enter one GC per order, but I think it changed now. ...hm....

I wonder if that would work, but I would be afraid to try 'cause I wouldn't want my order cancelled D:

#Post 5 of 171 OFFLINE   amberlamps

amberlamps

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts
  • Joined 13-February 12
Reviews

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:37 PM

I got mine today. It's $20 off $50 since I'm a VIB though. I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to use it, and my account, for a present for me for Christmas.

Also trying to find something for his mom to use it on.

#Post 6 of 171 OFFLINE   nc42

nc42

yo amo mi pajón!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,595 posts
  • Joined 02-March 12
Reviews

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:44 PM

I hate it when they call it a gift card.  It's not a gift card if you have to spend x amount of money to use it.  That's what I call a coupon, imho...

• GiggleBlush likes this

#Post 7 of 171 OFFLINE   MissLindaJean

MissLindaJean

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,471 posts
  • Joined 19-April 12
Reviews

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

I hate it when they call it a gift card.  It's not a gift card if you have to spend x amount of money to use it.  That's what I call a coupon, imho...

That's not an opinion, but fact lol. Amen and now I feel I have to use it since I'm $83(?) or so away from VIB....aaahhhhh!

#Post 8 of 171 OFFLINE   Kyuu

Kyuu

/人◕‿‿◕人\

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,370 posts
  • Joined 16-August 12
Reviews

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quene8106 View Post

I was under this impression for quite a bit too, but I'd actually disagree now. >: The reason being that the F&F and VIB 20% coupons are actually that -- you can't actually put in another promo code like for a mystery bag or it kit. ;_; With this, you can, so I do feel like it's sort of a gift card... abet a crappy one...

I wonder of those 15 (20?) points counts towards your VIB. I know regular gift cards do at least... >__>

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlisaa View Post

I wonder if that would work, but I would be afraid to try 'cause I wouldn't want my order cancelled D:

I wonder if any of us might be brave enough to try it. The only thing would be if you have a friend or family member who'd let you steal their BI gc XD;;

Visit my blog | A little vanity never hurt anyonehttp://evervain.com/

Find me on | Twitter Tumblr Trades (coming...soon?)

#Post 9 of 171 OFFLINE   nc42

nc42

yo amo mi pajón!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,595 posts
  • Joined 02-March 12
Reviews

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post

That's not an opinion, but fact lol. Amen and now I feel I have to use it since I'm $83(?) or so away from VIB....aaahhhhh!

Thanks for the validation, lol.  Don't spend it just because you have a coupon b/c I'm sure that they'll have sales next year or something...

#Post 10 of 171 OFFLINE   tevans

tevans

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Joined 11-February 12
Reviews

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:29 PM

I agree with you ! It's not a gift card , it's a coupon. But I'm still going to use it !

#Post 11 of 171 OFFLINE   Souly

Souly

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts
  • Joined 02-January 12
Reviews

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by quene8106 View Post

You don't have to spend $50. Yesterday, I ordered OCC black dahlia & OPI polish. My order came to $25.50. I got $20 off (vib). I did have to pay shipping but the grand total came to $11.45. They shipped it off today.

I also got a mystery bag & they're real mascara (100 point perk). Great deal for $11.45!

#Post 12 of 171 OFFLINE   jac a

jac a

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Joined 04-June 12
Reviews

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Souly View Post

You don't have to spend $50. Yesterday, I ordered OCC black dahlia & OPI polish. My order came to $25.50. I got $20 off (vib). I did have to pay shipping but the grand total came to $11.45. They shipped it off today.

I also got a mystery bag & they're real mascara (100 point perk). Great deal for $11.45!

i remember doing the same last year too. just as long as your order is over the card amount; it should go through.

happy trading    :flowers:    http://www.makeuptal...-as-trade-list/

#Post 13 of 171 OFFLINE   bluemustang

bluemustang

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts
  • Joined 17-January 12
Reviews

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:12 PM

Is there away to tell online how much more you need to qualify? I am a VIB and know I am close to qualifying for next year but I don't know an exact number..

#Post 14 of 171 OFFLINE   nc42

nc42

yo amo mi pajón!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,595 posts
  • Joined 02-March 12
Reviews

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by bluemustang View Post

Is there away to tell online how much more you need to qualify? I am a VIB and know I am close to qualifying for next year but I don't know an exact number..

$350 in a calendar year to be a VIB..i guess it depends on how many points you have showing up. <350 = BI 350> = VIB. send a private msg to the fb sephora page with your e-mail address just to be sure. they respond very quickly :)

#Post 15 of 171 OFFLINE   MissLindaJean

MissLindaJean

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,471 posts
  • Joined 19-April 12
Reviews

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

When I log onto Sephora, it shows on my BI account.. just checked and I'm $87 away, to be exact... So close.

#Post 16 of 171 OFFLINE   bluemustang

bluemustang

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts
  • Joined 17-January 12
Reviews

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

I sent an email.. Where are you looking at? I tried looking at past purchases but the Out of Stock items don't show up.. My June order is only showing $60 of items but i know I spent almost $90 for my birthday.. I think I am at around 300

#Post 17 of 171 OFFLINE   nc42

nc42

yo amo mi pajón!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,595 posts
  • Joined 02-March 12
Reviews

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by bluemustang View Post

I sent an email.. Where are you looking at?
I tried looking at past purchases but the Out of Stock items don't show up.. My June order is only showing $60 of items but i know I spent almost $90 for my birthday.. I think I am at around 300

It would be in pink on the upper left hand corner of the screen when you log in.  Here's an example of my account

#Post 18 of 171 OFFLINE   bluemustang

bluemustang

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts
  • Joined 17-January 12
Reviews

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:05 PM

I have the VIB and 607 points.. I've been hoarding them and just used 500.. LOL! I used to babysit twice a week and used that for makeup and fun money for the kids.. But that stopped the end of the summer so I have backed way off with what I spend. I know most of those points were from last year vs this year.. If I'm close like I think I am, I want to get VIB status for next year.

#Post 19 of 171 OFFLINE   lovelywhim

lovelywhim

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Joined 11-July 12
Reviews

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

I got mine in the mail today! It'd be cool if I can use the card without reaching $50 like some of you have been able to do!

#Post 20 of 171 OFFLINE   ashleyanner

ashleyanner

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • Joined 08-June 12
Reviews

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:55 AM

My coupon came a few days ago and I'm only $40 away from VIB.  I'm already making a shopping list of what I want to buy on Friday.