• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sephora mystery gift

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just made an order online on Sephora and used the promo code for a mystery gift. Did anyone do that already and maybe received it by now?:) So curious to know whats in it! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's really disappointing considering last year a bunch of people got full size products, I was at least expecting delux samples larger than 0.1 oz :/ I'm getting my bag Thursday, now I'm wishing I just got another itkit

Originally Posted by Dina Mason /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's really disappointing considering last year a bunch of people got full size products, I was at least expecting delux samples larger than 0.1 oz :/ I'm getting my bag Thursday, now I'm wishing I just got another itkit
Yeah, I was surprised that the items were lame imo.  I'm glad that I didn't get those samples...

This makes me feel better about not placing an order to get one!  Between the $25 free shipping and the grab bag I have had to restrain my itchy fingers!  I have an order coming on Thursday with one of the Little Lux makeup bag things.  But now I hav my VIB coupon.....Curses!

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This makes me feel better about not placing an order to get one!  Between the $25 free shipping and the grab bag I have had to restrain my itchy fingers!  I have an order coming on Thursday with one of the Little Lux makeup bag things.  But now I hav my VIB coupon.....Curses!
Right?! They keep throwing all these great deals at you! It's so hard to resist them!

I just received mine and the good news is that there were more than six samples...the bad news is that half of them were what I consider to be a waste. I received about 3 Sephora Brand samples (nothing deluxe) -which might be fine if it were something like a blush or an eyeshadow, but two of them were foundation samples that didn't match my skin tone anyways...not to mention that I was under the impression that the sample bag was going to be filled with six amazing deluxe samples. I also got a tiny regular sample of the Too Faced Shadow Insurance...I mean, come on! Splurge on at least a deluxe sample of that! 

There were some good ones however:
1. One pot (SO tiny though...about 2-3 uses worth of product) of a L'occitane facial moisturizer
2. A decent sized sample of the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal mask. Smells terrible, but it seemed like it cleaned out my pores. 
3. a VERY tiny bottle (not even like the usual deluxe fragrance samples) of Chloe perfume. 

SUPER disappointed. None of the brands I saw advertised on the cover of the ad like Nars or Benefit were included. 

Originally Posted by DearlyMakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just received mine and the good news is that there were more than six samples...the bad news is that half of them were what I consider to be a waste. I received about 3 Sephora Brand samples (nothing deluxe) -which might be fine if it were something like a blush or an eyeshadow, but two of them were foundation samples that didn't match my skin tone anyways...not to mention that I was under the impression that the sample bag was going to be filled with six amazing deluxe samples. 

There were some good ones however:

1. One pot (SO tiny though...about 2-3 uses worth of product) of a L'occitane 

2. I decent sized sample of the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcol mask. Smells terrible, but it seemed like it cleaned out my pores. 

3. a VERY tiny bottle (not even like the usual deluxe fragrance samples) of Chloe perfume. 

SUPER disappointed. None of the brands I saw advertised on the cover of the ad like Nars or Benefit were included. 
I think it's kind of cool that each bag is different!

I was able to grab some L'occitane samples earlier this year and really loved what they have to offer! Hopefully, you got a great product!

Yes!  I place an order and then am like "Ack, they have something new!  I must order!"  Trying to decide what to use my VIB coupon on myself or presents for others....Cinderella palette is calling my name!

Originally Posted by lovelywhim /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Right?! They keep throwing all these great deals at you! It's so hard to resist them!

Yes!  I place an order and then am like "Ack, they have something new!  I must order!"  Trying to decide what to use my VIB coupon on myself or presents for others....Cinderella palette is calling my name!
Hahaha. I'm totally also exploring the Sephora website at the moment with the coupon card in hand. ><

Oooh!  Post what you decide on so I can lust after that too, or help to make my decision! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hahaha. I'm totally also exploring the Sephora website at the moment with the coupon card in hand. ><

Oooh!  Post what you decide on so I can lust after that too, or help to make my decision! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Have you tried any Tarina Tarantino products?  Restocked as of this morning!  Her blushes and eyeshadows are really wonderful. 

I'm thinking about getting the Boscia pink peppermint blotting linens and I think I might try some Soap & Glory products (I have never tried them but have read great reviews). I'm also considering grabbing the UD eyeshadow in Mushroom and maybe one if their eyeliner pencils (I don't know which color yet). I'm not going to order all of that stuff, but it's what I have narrowed it down to!

I'm thinking about getting the Boscia pink peppermint blotting linens and I think I might try some Soap & Glory products (I have never tried them but have read great reviews). I'm also considering grabbing the UD eyeshadow in Mushroom and maybe one if their eyeliner pencils (I don't know which color yet). I'm not going to order all of that stuff, but it's what I have narrowed it down to!
I have mushroom on my list too! I don't recommend the hand cream from soap & glory though, it's got a very synthetic plasticy smell, in my opinion.

Mine just came.

I got a deluxe sample of Nars tinted moisturizer, Murad radiance peel, Sephora outrageous volume mascara. One time use cards of sephora radiance foundation (x2) and sephora primer packet.

I was excited I got Nars but it's way to light for me (alaska). Sad panda.
I have another coming. Hope it's better.

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine just came.

I got a deluxe sample of Nars tinted moisturizer, Murad radiance peel, Sephora outrageous volume mascara. One time use cards of sephora radiance foundation (x2) and sephora primer packet.

I was excited I got Nars but it's way to light for me (alaska). Sad panda.
I have another coming. Hope it's better.
That's not bad but that sucks about the Alaska thing.  Luckily when I got my sample from that company they had it in the exact shade of my complexion.

Originally Posted by reet /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have mushroom on my list too! I don't recommend the hand cream from soap & glory though, it's got a very synthetic plasticy smell, in my opinion.
Thanks for the heads up about the hand cream! I was actually checking out the products Butter Yourself and The Righteous Butter.

Originally Posted by reet /img/forum/go_quote.gif

really? Im obsessed with the hand cream!!! I always use it! It smells similar to coco mademoiselle and I always apply it and the scent lasts a long time.

Latest posts

Back