Does anyone have a Tom Ford Black Orchid sample they'd be willing to sell?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There was a small paper fold out thing of this in the Sephora magazine that came out a few weeks ago and I loved it!  Unfortunately we all know how effective rubbing the paper on your wrist is and this stuff is about $100.00 a bottle so I want to be sure I'll like it.  If anyone has a vial or spray sample they'd be willing to sell please message me.  Thanks!

Originally Posted by BrendaKaye2000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There was a small paper fold out thing of this in the Sephora magazine that came out a few weeks ago and I loved it!  Unfortunately we all know how effective rubbing the paper on your wrist is and this stuff is about $100.00 a bottle so I want to be sure I'll like it.  If anyone has a vial or spray sample they'd be willing to sell please message me.  Thanks!
Guuurrrrllll way in the same boat as you. I love this stuff so much, I spray it on myself everytime I walk into a Sephora store. LOL in my mind, it's already My Scent, but I've yet to put down the cash because it's just such an investment. Plus I have so many tiny perfume vials I need to get through (as well as several full-sized perfumes to at least use part of) to justify buying it for myself.... and I desperately want a decant of Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille ):

At least you live close enough to a Sephora to get an occasional fix, I live 2.5 hours from a Sephora or a Macy's or any store that sells it so I can't even get a squirt there!  I wrote to the company asking to buy a sample and they never wrote back ;(   My last resort is Ebay but I thought I'd ask her first.

Please don't even tell me about the Tobacco Vanilla one, sounds heavenly!

Amazing perfumes! Definitely an investment, but oh so worth it! I have a somewhat filled bottle of the Black Orchid and it's on my top 5 list lol.. good luck hunting down a sample..I'm going to use it as a signature scent through this fall/winter season...and will be crying when I get to that last squirt lol.

If you're close to any department store, go there and ask for a sample! Department stores like Nordstrom have tiny plastic perfume bottles that they can fill with a sample.

Latest posts

Back