• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

UD Mystery Travel Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Urban Decay is offering a $16 mystery bag that supposedly contains " full and compact, travel-friendly sizes" worth $45.

Has anyone purchased this? If so, what did you get!?

I really want to order it, but I just can't justify the $8 shipping!  I was thinking about get the Naked Basics palette for my mother... I'm still debating! :)

Same here. I really want to order but the shipping is outrageous. Just a few weeks ago it was only like $5.95. Wonder what happened?

I had ordered it towards the afternoon its going to take 3-4 days including saturday. Cant wait to see whats inside so they say its full size products -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ill let yall know when i get it

Ooh didn't realize this was a fairly new offer. Well I agree the shipping makes me hesitant to buy it. But I am curious!

Hmmmm I wonder if I can talk someone in to ordering me one of these for Christmas ;]. I just wish the shipping wasn't half the price of the bag.

ok ladies, update, my order just shipped, should expect it by tuesday. Oh did u know when u order it it comes with a TY card, a deluxe sample, and another item.The two other items came free with the order. Cant wait. Also my ben nye banana powder will be here monday

I couldn't either once I checked my fb it immediately popped up and Instantly clicked on it lol

There was an email with a free travel bag with a $75 purchase sent in early nov. looks like it might be the same thing.

it had a travel size supercurl curling mascara,travel size 24/7 glide on shadow pencil, and travel size lip junkie lipgloss.

Originally Posted by akicowi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There was an email with a free travel bag with a $75 purchase sent in early nov. looks like it might be the same thing.

it had a travel size supercurl curling mascara,travel size 24/7 glide on shadow pencil, and travel size lip junkie lipgloss.
I hope not, this one says

"This Mystery Travel Bag is packed with fan favorites in both full and compact, travel-friendly sizes. This little bag is filled with over $45 of UD products. TSA Coveted And Approved!"
So i'm hoping for at least one full size item

I placed an order a few days ago and it shipped today! I'll let y'all know when I get it but my tracking hasn't updated yet. Excited! I just got a Sephora mystery bag yesterday and it had two UD deluxe samples in it, their Deslick makeup setting spray and a Brightening primer. Hope I don't get these samples again but I will take them.

Good morning ladies, ok so my UD mystery bag will be in the afternoon, I.don't want to be too excited then when.I see whats inside I'm going to be very very disappointed, ill let u know what's in it later

Originally Posted by hvnlyflwr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good morning ladies, ok so my UD mystery bag will be in the afternoon, I.don't want to be too excited then when.I see whats inside I'm going to be very very disappointed, ill let u know what's in it later
Looking forward to see what you get!  Thanks for keeping us updated.

So I got mine this morning...
I think it was the travel bag mentioned above. I got: Sample of eye shadow primer potion Travel size super curl mascara Travel size 24/7 shadow pencil in Rehab Travel size all nighter Full size lip junkie lip gloss in Naked My package also came with a $5 off thank you card and a squeeze tube sample of naked skin bb cream. I actually really like the travel bag that it came in.

Originally Posted by fate /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So I got mine this morning...

I think it was the travel bag mentioned above.

I got:

Sample of eye shadow primer potion

Travel size super curl mascara

Travel size 24/7 shadow pencil in Rehab

Travel size all nighter

Full size lip junkie lip gloss in Naked

My package also came with a $5 off thank you card and a squeeze tube sample of naked skin bb cream. I actually really like the travel bag that it came in.
oh wow. i have all of that stuff already. i'm glad that i didn't cave in and buy one. thanks for posting :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back