Knoshbox - December 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I finally signed up for Knoshbox a few months ago and couldn't be happier. December is their Holiday Collection and has really cute foodie items from Brooklyn and Manhattan. If you have any coupons or codes please share!

http://www.knoshbox.com 

Enter the code JOY for the try or gift box to receive free shipping ($6 off). 

This month's box was so amazing! It came a few days before christmas and we ate everything immediately. Most of the products for December's box were hand made in New York City. Anyone else get to try it?

This looks great but is way too pricey I think.  Do you guys know other food subscription boxes?  It would be a great gift sub for my mom....

Thanks.

This looks like nice products but $30 is way too much in my opinion.

Originally Posted by reepy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This looks great but is way too pricey I think.  Do you guys know other food subscription boxes?  It would be a great gift sub for my mom....

Thanks.
 Check out this thread about Goodies. It is $7 and you really get a lot.

Originally Posted by reepy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks.
Hey reepy, I agree it is def. on the pricey side, however the old Foodzie box was also $30 (I think they are now around $35). I also like that the products they feature come from small businesses- which I feel good about supporting. 

I liked last months more, personally, but I did enjoy getting the mustaches again! They were in last months samplrs

Latest posts

Back