What do you consider the most important part to your Skincare Regimen?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree on cleanser. The cleanser I've been using not only cleanses but exfoliates and moisturizers, so its pretty important!

I agree, cleanser is the way to go!

I recently discovered Skin Savior balm from One Love Organics that can be used as a cleanser, moisturizer, treatment masque and to create your own BB cream and tinted lip balms :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Water, as in drinking lots of water. It's the only part of my skincare routine that makes a huge difference in the texture and appearance of my skin.

When do you ladies cleanse everyday? I do it in the morning when I wake up, and then right before I go to bed (around 11pm). But when I get home from work I use a makeup removing wipe to get all my makeup off and let my skin breathe. And I only exfoliate twice per week or my skin will get irritated. 

Any products you ladies love? I'm always willing to try something new and experiment, though I only use natural or organic products on my face - no more harsh chemicals for my sensitive skin!

Thank you <3

exfoliation for me. its amazing what regular exfoliation can do for your skin

Latest posts

Back