Newbie here. :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, all!

I love samples, I love beauty products, and I love my Birchbox. I also subscribe to Beauty Army but they aren't making me terribly happy lately with the selections. I ended up leaving eco-emi because it just wasn't for me. Too many liquid vitamins and not enough beauty items. BUT I know people who love it, so if that's your thing? It's not bad. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have undecided-wavy-not-quite-curly-but-not-quite-straight hair and I've been on a mission for the perfect WAVE enhancing cream/gel/spray. So far, no dice. Devacurl is next on my list of products to try.  If I continue to fail into the new year, I'm going to start blow drying my hair again and my mission will be for anti-frizz products.  At least I have a plan?

Anyway. Hello. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Welcome to Makeup Talk. It's nice to have you with us. Sounds like you will fit right in!

xmas.gif
Happy Holidays
xmas.gif

Ah, the dilemmas we beauty lovers face!! Welcome to the Makeup Talk community! Yes, as Dalylah mentioned, you'll fit right in. Enjoy and I look forward to seeing you on the threads. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hello and welcome! I think you'll feel right at home in the subscription and sampling section of the website 
flowers.gif

Back