• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish $6 Free Shipping

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
HSN.com has a code for $10 off any one item and Deborah Lippmann is currently free shipping. I bought multiple Deborah Lippmann polishes for $6 each and a few Stripper To Go Removers for $2 each (all bought separately) with free shipping. To use the code multiple times, check out as a guest. You will have to buy one item at a time though. Go through Ebates or other discount website and get cash back. I go through Discover Card and get 10% cash back on HSN.

There is currently free shipping on Benefit, Trish McEvoy, Lancome and Shiseido too that you can use the $10 off code. Code good through 12/31/2012, but not sure how long there will be free shipping on the above brands.

CODE: 126362

I picked up some polishes that have been on my wishlist for some time and a couple other things I wanted to try. My pocket book was not happy, but it was too good to pass up and they'll make good Christmas gifts. I got:

DL Daytripper

DL Supermodel

DL Girls Just Want to Have Fun

DL Razzle Dazzle

DL Tiny Dancer

DL Believe

DL Boom Boom Pow

DL Marquee Moon

DL Mermaid's Dream

DL Some Enchanted Evening

5 Stripper To Go Removers

Shiseido Urban Environment Sunscreen

Couldn't use it.

Coupon 126362 is a single item offer and is valid for new HSN customers only. This coupon is valid for $10 off your first HSN purchase from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.com, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable and can only be used once by its recipient. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, Todays Special, This Day Only offers, and can only be applied to the first shipment of AutoShip items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Charitable Contributions or HSN Gift Cards. Coupon cannot be used for Electronics, Toys, Fitness, Furniture, Cricut or Chasing Fireflies. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 11/1/2012 - 12/31/2012. Coupon Expires on 12/31/2012 at 11:59 PM ET.

omg I didn't know you could use the code more than once! 
icon_cry.gif
 I bought 2 DL nail polishes on the same order so only 1 got the code :'(

Bah.  I keep going back and forth debating getting a Mermaid's Dream for me and one for a gift.  I didn't outright see where to put the code in, so I guess it's on the next page.  Meh.  I just...can't do it for some reason.  Control is winning over tonight.  That, and I don't know that the friend I'd gift it to ever got as excited about it as I did.  I think we always assume any DL color we want will be duped anyway.  :-/   I know this one has been in an Urban Outfitters color, but I  meant more widely duped.

Maybe I'll feel differently tomorrow.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Couldn't use it.
I used it 15+ times with no problems, the last time being a few minutes ago. You cannot sign in and you have to check out as a GUEST and only buy one item at a time.

Edit: Also, I'm not a new customer. Checking out as a guest allowed me to use the code multiple times, one item each order, applying the code each time, and checking out as a GUEST each time.

Worked for me!  Got Benefit Theyre Real Mascara, plus a set of four benefit lip glosses (possible christmas gift) all for ten dollars off

Originally Posted by mermuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bah.  I keep going back and forth debating getting a Mermaid's Dream for me and one for a gift.  I didn't outright see where to put the code in, so I guess it's on the next page.  Meh.  I just...can't do it for some reason.  Control is winning over tonight.  That, and I don't know that the friend I'd gift it to ever got as excited about it as I did.  I think we always assume any DL color we want will be duped anyway.  :-/   I know this one has been in an Urban Outfitters color, but I  meant more widely duped.

Maybe I'll feel differently tomorrow.
I almost actually jumped on the UO dupe, but honestly if you can get the real thing for $8 I'd go for it. While the UO was nice, the swatches of it that I saw didn't have the same spark to it that the DL one has.

A dupe will never be the same...I got Claire's Candy shop to dupe for DL's Candy Shop and it's just not the same...it's hot pink and the tiny glitter on DL is so much cuter! so of course I bought the real thing and I'm waiting to get it atm...also was going to get Revlon's Whimsical...but instead got Glitter in the air! 

I can't seem to check out as a guest! When I click check out they send me to a page to sign in :/

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Couldn't use it.
I read that and tried a couple just to see if they would all go through (starting with the polish I wanted most and working my way down ) 

I ended up with 5 successful orders so far. I just got 3 others from Nordies my mom did buy 2 get one free and she only wanted one, so I got two (Mermaid and Across the Universe)

I just ordered

Today Was a Fairytale, Boom Boom Pow, Cleopatra in NY, Ray of Light Sweet Dream 

they are part of the boyfriend's advent gifts to me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and were the remaining 5 I needed to find. 

16 items from the Allure Beauty Box, 4 Julep Polishes, 5 Deborah Lippmans = 25 yay! 

sadly we are spending a good chunk of this week and next apart for school and business, so he thought advent gifts would be fun :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Yay!  I got:

DL Accross the Universe

DL Glitter in the Air

DL Ray of Light/ Sweet Dreams mini duo

Korres Jasmine Body Butter 2-pack

Korres Jasmine Body Wash 2-pack

I am so excited.  The Korres 2-packs were already lower than the Sephora price for one AND I got $10 off each!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thank you!

I got Wicked Games for $6 and Boom Boom Pow that I have been dying for, for $10. 

Worked for me! Thank you so much!

I got witches Brew, My Old Flame, I Know What Boys Like, and Happy Birthday! All for $26 - so awesome :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back