Welcome to the new and improved MakeupTalk! Please see our announcement here!

Sponsors

Photo

Free Shipping Day - Monday, Dec. 17th

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 americanclassic

americanclassic

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:48 PM

Apparently Monday, December 17th will be free shipping day--participating online stores include Sephora, Target, Amazon, etc.

More info here: http://www.freeshippingday.com/ :) just a head's up!

#2 mellee

mellee

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:51 PM

Godiva, too.

Jus' sayin'... 

#3 Beautyboxgal

Beautyboxgal

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:10 PM

Good to know.  Thanks!

#4 Missglammygirl

Missglammygirl

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

i wonder if sephora's will require a promo code? hmmm anyone know?

#5 americanclassic

americanclassic

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:11 PM

pretty sure it's a code. I remember they had free shipping last year too; I checked my orders but I didn't have any extra freebies besides the 3 samples.

They had a bunch of great <$10 gifts last year--I snagged a lip and lash duo for $3.75, and a 6-piece mini liner set for $11, etc. I feel like they had a lot more sale items back then, and not so much this year. 

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl View Post

i wonder if sephora's will require a promo code? hmmm anyone know?

#6 emilyyygloria

emilyyygloria

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:08 AM

I'm looking at the list of stores participating and I don't see Sephora. Are we sure they are participating or did I just miss it? 

#7 xlisaa

xlisaa

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by emilyyygloria View Post

I'm looking at the list of stores participating and I don't see Sephora. Are we sure they are participating or did I just miss it? 

I couldn't find it on the list either, but I know for the past three years that Sephora has participated. It was a code & it was the same code the past 3 years. UPS2DAY (code) so I wonder if it would be the same this year.

#8 americanclassic

americanclassic

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:08 PM

Sorry about that--I assumed Sephora was participating as they were mentioned in a list at the bottom of the page, but it only linked to current promotions. I hope Sephora does its free 2-day shipping again! Last year I placed a few orders between December 19-21.

#9 emilyyygloria

emilyyygloria

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:12 AM

Sephora is having free shipping today with an order of $25 or more. The code is freeship25

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users