• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free Shipping Day - Monday, Dec. 17th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Godiva, too.

Jus' sayin'... 
wink.gif

pretty sure it's a code. I remember they had free shipping last year too; I checked my orders but I didn't have any extra freebies besides the 3 samples.

They had a bunch of great <$10 gifts last year--I snagged a lip and lash duo for $3.75, and a 6-piece mini liner set for $11, etc. I feel like they had a lot more sale items back then, and not so much this year. 

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i wonder if sephora's will require a promo code? hmmm anyone know?

I'm looking at the list of stores participating and I don't see Sephora. Are we sure they are participating or did I just miss it? 

Originally Posted by emilyyygloria /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm looking at the list of stores participating and I don't see Sephora. Are we sure they are participating or did I just miss it? 
I couldn't find it on the list either, but I know for the past three years that Sephora has participated. It was a code & it was the same code the past 3 years. UPS2DAY (code) so I wonder if it would be the same this year.

Sorry about that--I assumed Sephora was participating as they were mentioned in a list at the bottom of the page, but it only linked to current promotions. I hope Sephora does its free 2-day shipping again! Last year I placed a few orders between December 19-21.

Back