Love with Food December 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my first month trying them out.  Got that mystery email that lots of the rest of you got that I am hoping is from them...:)

I think it's weird because I've been subbed to them for awhile and I did not get the email you guys are talking about. Anyways, I just realized that last month I didn't try ANYTHING from my love with food box. They aren't really exciting me anymore. I hope they outdid themselves for December...I don't think any hints were given

first box too.. used the groupon offer so it was $15 for 3 boxes. Excited to try it since i can't get an invite to Goodies. I got the mystery shipping email this week but when i track it, i get electronic shipping info sent on Dec 6  and no updates. anyone else have that???

Mine has since updated and I think my mystery box will be here tomorrow...

Originally Posted by cmello /img/forum/go_quote.gif

first box too.. used the groupon offer so it was $15 for 3 boxes. Excited to try it since i can't get an invite to Goodies. I got the mystery shipping email this week but when i track it, i get electronic shipping info sent on Dec 6  and no updates. anyone else have that???
I thought the groupon offer was too late for December boxes.

Originally Posted by Meahlea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I thought the groupon offer was too late for December boxes.
I grabbed it and it said my first box would be shipped on Dec 10th O.O

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I grabbed it and it said my first box would be shipped on Dec 10th O.O
so did mine

That email was so tacky. Normally they send out their own emails saying it shipped, so it was confusing to get that weird one. I bought a 3 month a while back and this is my last month. I don't really enjoy the boxes. None of the food excites me and I most likely won't be continuing the subscription.

Originally Posted by bbbrandnewww /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That email was so tacky. Normally they send out their own emails saying it shipped, so it was confusing to get that weird one. I bought a 3 month a while back and this is my last month. I don't really enjoy the boxes. None of the food excites me and I most likely won't be continuing the subscription.
I agree on all counts. I finally got off the waitlist for Goodies Co. and signed right up! 

Mystery solved! After getting the tracking from this morning's LwF email, I can confirm the mystery email was from them....

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mystery solved! After getting the tracking from this morning's LwF email, I can confirm the mystery email was from them....

Originally Posted by Kristin1387 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

just got my shipping info
got my tracking # too.. mystery email solved but still only says electronic info received since the 6th.. come on!!

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by bbbrandnewww /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree on all counts. I finally got off the waitlist for Goodies Co. and signed right up! 

Ditto. Except I am still on Goodies Co's wait list.

I had gotten the mysterious email (my firs guess was PopSugar) but it was confirmed today that it's Love With Food. According to the tracking info my box arrived at my local post office. So hopefully this means it'll be here today! *fingers crossed* If so does anyone want spoilers?

Yes. spoilers! I am glad I checked this post. I too, received the mystery e-mail.I was scared to click the link because I had my identity stolen online recently and get so much spam. My box has been in the system since Dec. 5th. Come on now!

I'll post spoilers later today, my box is out for delivery :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edit: Just found this on Instagram!

9d8f779642e911e2a84922000a1f8c0f_7.jpg

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'll post spoilers later today, my box is out for delivery :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edit: Just found this on Instagram!

9d8f779642e911e2a84922000a1f8c0f_7.jpg

this looks like heaven in a box... !!

Back