Uneven..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have the weirdest body. My legs are too skinny, but my tummy is chubby. My boobs constantly change size and I have no hips. Nothing there. No muscle, no fat, nothing. To make it even more agonizing, I have large love handles. Everything I search says I need fat there to gain the muscle, but I can't gain anything there no matter how hard I try. It all goes to my stomach. Any advice?? Please help My fiance even told me I need them.. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It sounds like you are young and your body is still becoming what it will be. Instead of focusing on every bump or lack thereof, focus on getting yourself healthy from the inside and the outside will follow. Make sure you are eating properly and getting enough exercise. Bike riding is great for pushing things back to where they should be. It also pushes your bootie up into a more rounded firm shape which would help give you the curves. As much as it sucks, sit ups with fix the tummy. They are hard but they work every time. Encourage your fiance to get involved and do it with you. It really helps to have support and encouragement.

Originally Posted by DesiredUsername /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bootie pushing sounds fantastic
smile.gif
Thanks so much. How long do you think this will take??
Hard to say, depends on where you ride and for how long.

Latest posts

Back