I have what I call "Audrey Hepburn" eyebrows. I did not always like them (or know to make that connection ^_~). I used to be teased about them a lot. I started doing minor plucking when I was 19, but at that point it was just stray hairs. Now I do a bit more. I do minor shaping, mainly to make them match, and then clean up stray hairs. Anywho... you scroll to the end if you want to just see my questions
Below is a photo. Not filled or really anything done with them. Today I cleaned them up more to what I usually like and what I am hoping to maintain:
(Note: this is without any make-up or really grooming, and I am having some redness issues, but oh well, I wanted to show what they look like with my whole face )
I have tried filling them before, but they end up looking super dark. Here is an example that I did with a slanted eyeliner brush and a brown eyeshadow that seems to match my brow color):
I have tried pencils before and they seem to clump on my thick brow hairs. The color, by the way, is dark brown, although they look almost black in photos.
My general look is pretty natural many days I only wear BB cream and a bit of lip gloss maybe mascara, but I do model and I do events as well.
1. What products (powders, gels, etc) would you generally recommend for someone with my type of eyebrows assuming I am keeping the same general shape? What tools would you recommend?
2. What products should I carry in order to do my brows on the run? Assuming I have them trimmed and shaped, what do I need to create the following three looks:
- natural looking but filled for photoshoots
- something just a bit more refined for events and some shoots
3. Is there a brow kit out there that would contain the products I need in a relatively small kit? I would really like it to contain brow gel and a color to match my brows, a separate spoolie would be great but I could add that in myself. I was looking at the one by Japonesque, but I am open to suggestions.
And a general question: Does any body else have brows like mine? What do you do with yours?