NYX: Birchbox + Jonathan Adler event

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello!

I attended the Birchbox + Jonathan Adler event in Soho, NYC yesterday!  I loved it!  It was truly awesome.  As soon as you walked through the door someone greeted you with spiked apple cidar beverages. The staff at Jonathan Adler were attentive and very polite as well.  They had Manicures by Color Club staff. "Chevron nails" 

I enjoyed the Manicure, 2 yummy (strong) drinks, waited till my nails dried and went to leave.  I was given a gift bag by Jonathan Adler with Birchbox as well as a ticket for a treat and hot cocoa at the Sweetery NYC truck outside the store... I left feeling amazing fromt the aura, the atmosphere and the service.

Kudos to Birchbox for throwing another SPECTACULAR event.  I always vowed to attend every and any BIRCHBOX event in NYC.

Pictures

Spiked Apple Cider and Drinks and Chevron Mani's by Color Club

Chevron Mani - You got to pick the any color for the design. Yes this was FREE!

The goodies that came inside the Jonathan Alder Gift Bag

Champagne Flute glasses from Birchbox

Jonathan Adler Mug

Color Club Nail Polish

And a 15% off card for Birchbox's Shop

Plus the awesome beverages and treats.

Thanks so much Birchbox!

I remember one event in Chicago that involved getting my hair braided so I skipped it. This was AGES ago, but I haven't heard anything since.

how do you get on email list this these events? do you email them and ask? thanks!

Originally Posted by cosmia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

how do you get on email list this these events? do you email them and ask? thanks!
they automatically send them to you based on your shipping address i suppose. when i lived in nyc, i got them left and right. i moved away from nyc and i don't get them anymore. if u do get an invite, register asap b/c the rsvps get full in less than 30 minutes (based on past experience)

Back