QOTD 12/14/12: Snow! Love it or hate it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

I love looking at pictures like this because the snow looks gorgeous however in reality I hate snow. I could never live in New England because of how much snow they get. lol

I just moved to US last year and never seen snow. My in-laws live in CT and last year we visited them, no snow ever.
frown.gif

We live in CA and we have to travel just to see snow on February. I guess for now, I'd say I love it. Weee!

Love it. Keep in mind, I don't live where it snows so I only see it on my own terms.
santa.gif
I would hate driving in it (don't mind being a passenger), and plowing it.

I love snow!!  I get a little bit of it where I live, but I've had sooo much fun tubing, doing snowball fights, and to me, it's just not winter or Christmas without a little snow!

Omggg, I LOVE snow. i currently live in northeast PA and we get a decent about a year. I'm only 18 and last year was pretty dry...so I don't have a lot of experience driving in it, but my boyfriend does and is trying to teach me! From what experience I do have it's kinda scary but whatever. It's not enough to make me hate it. I actually WANT to move to CT BECAUSE of their snowfall! They usually get lots more than we do so thats what I want. Lol!

Back