Dog Lovers 2 Cravebox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The drawing is now open  It needs to be said that my dogs are totally spoiled, but I am tempted...

Alrighty, my little quartet does not need this at all, but I took the survey.  It would be fun if it came before Christmas so I could add to their presents. And yes, they get presents. Wrapped ones.....My dogs have it better than I do.

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Alrighty, my little quartet does not need this at all, but I took the survey.  It would be fun if it came before Christmas so I could add to their presents. And yes, they get presents. Wrapped ones.....My dogs have it better than I do.
My dogs get wrapped presents too. Lol.

Originally Posted by Marshie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

TY for the heads up! I got Dog Lovers 1 & we loved it!
You are welcome! Let's hope for good things for Dog Lovers 2 :)

I entered for this one.  Out of the 2 Craveboxes I have recieved (Dog Lovers and Summer Beauty) I really liked the dog one.  I am a little worried as the last few boxes imo have been underwhelming.  If I get it yay, if not that is ok too and I will live vicarously through those who do get it!

Same here. I actually switched my dog over to the Merrick brand of dog food because he loved it so much. And he is picky. Hope it is a good one.

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dalylah they said they will start shipping today!
 Woohoo! Peanut will be pleased.
smilehappyyes.gif

Got in too!  My *not so* little blue tick mix will be excited he's getting a box.  The dork stares me down whenever I'm opening a package thinking there might be something in there for him.

I am really glad I signed up. The idea of the dogs getting a box is sort of cheering.

Mine has been in Cerritos CA since Monday and shows that it will not be delivered until Saturday.  I did not even know UPS delivered on Saturday so I was wondering if they will hand it off to the USPS.

Latest posts

Back