Shaving Advice

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello

What leg shaving tips would you give to an aspiring crossdresser who has never had soft smooth legs?  Would the Venus and Olay razor be a good one to start out with?  What would the best moisturizers be for your legs after shaving?

Originally Posted by jjay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello

What leg shaving tips would you give to an aspiring crossdresser who has never had soft smooth legs?  Would the Venus and Olay razor be a good one to start out with?  What would the best moisturizers be for your legs after shaving?
The more blades the better. The venus and olay razor would be perfect as it has 5 blades. A good moisturizer for after shaving would be anything containing a blend of anti-irritants and shea butter. I recommend any of the Korres body butters, but if you want something more cost efficient, i would try Dove Oil Shea Butter Body Lotion. Best of luck :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lol been there know how you feel. The razor i used was a venus, cant remember which one exactly but it was great. It has a moisturising bar wrapped around the razor blade. There are diff types of the bars and the one I used was for sensitive skin and they aren't expensive either. You have to find what works for you. A lot diff than shaving your face. I found out the hard way lol

I actually love to use my boyfriend's razors! More blades and gives me a much smoother shave. Just be careful of cutting yourself!

Latest posts

Back