-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic
Photo

STYLEMINT mystery holiday box

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 12 OFFLINE   Freezymama

Freezymama

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Joined 22-October 12

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:25 AM

After using the PS code I was pleasantly happy with Stylemint and got their holiday mystery box. I'm a sucker for surprises and then spoilers :-). Did anyone else get it? Hope it's worth the $149 like they say. My regular mystery box weighed an entire lb more so I'm kinda confused there. But u never know anymore!

#Post 2 of 12 OFFLINE   lyndieonline

lyndieonline

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Joined 14-December 12

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:46 AM

I bought a mystery box with my PS coupon last month and loved the t-shirt and tank that was included. I didn't love the leggings because of the print and I'm just not a leggings kind of girl but I'm using them as PJ pants and for that, they are perfect! They are so soft.

I jumped at the chance to by a Holiday mystery box because it could include extras and I really like the quality and style of the clothes. Mine is still processing so I'll be looking for spoilers too.

#Post 3 of 12 OFFLINE   Freezymama

Freezymama

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Joined 22-October 12

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:46 PM

I felt exactly the same about the leggings! I'm excited to see what they send. My next mystery bag will be the Golden Tote. A little more pricey tho :/

#Post 4 of 12 OFFLINE   allison101

allison101

Trainee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 18-December 12

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:23 AM

I purchased a Mystery Box last month and LOVED it. I purchased another one this month, cannot wait to see what I got. :]  What items are you ladies hoping to receive?

#Post 5 of 12 OFFLINE   Freezymama

Freezymama

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Joined 22-October 12

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:55 PM

I purchased a Mystery Box last month and LOVED it. I purchased another one this month, cannot wait to see what I got. :]  What items are you ladies hoping to receive?

Got mine. Let's just say I need to stay away from mystery boxes lol. I'm the cat that was killed by the curiosity. Last months was way better than this HOLIDAY box!

#Post 6 of 12 OFFLINE   kitnmitns

kitnmitns

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts
  • Joined 08-November 12

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:59 PM

So what was in it?

#Post 7 of 12 OFFLINE   SiriusDreamer

SiriusDreamer

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Joined 12-October 12

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:41 PM

Oh, I got this!  I really ought to post a picture, but I tried taking pics of the shirts and it was hard to do all three at once.  I got a Nora T, which I had been eyeballing for a while and I'm so glad I got in this box:

http://corinnecrockett.com/Image7.html

Then I also got two of the same shirt but in different colors (brown and cream).  I can't find pics of them online, but they're long sleeve (slight dolman), scoop neck, a little bit shorter in the front than in the back.  I love the fabric.  I love that I got neutral colored shirts.  I'm very happy with this mystery box!  I'm starting to really like Stylemint, even though I know a lot of folks don't care for it.

#Post 8 of 12 OFFLINE   Freezymama

Freezymama

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Joined 22-October 12

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:02 PM

I got the same one. And a rusty brown in the Dolman top. I like those two but I got a tank top that's oddly shaped :/. After looking over it again and trying on the shirts I like them better. I was crossing my fingers for more than 3 things like it said some boxes may have :)

#Post 9 of 12 OFFLINE   lolitam

lolitam

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Joined 04-October 12

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

I bet you got the harlow tank that's enormous and baggy and requires that you wear a layering tank or sports bra underneath...   I got that one last month and was sure they sent me the wrong size.  But nope, right size, baggy style.

I actually got TWO tanks last month.  The big one (Harlow tank maybe?) and a fitted racerback tank in black and blue stripe.  And the long sleeved red/blue stripe.  I'm waiting on the holiday mystery box  set to arrive on Friday so I will update with what I receive.

#Post 10 of 12 OFFLINE   Shannon28

Shannon28

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Joined 17-August 12

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by lolitam View Post

I bet you got the harlow tank that's enormous and baggy and requires that you wear a layering tank or sports bra underneath...   I got that one last month and was sure they sent me the wrong size.  But nope, right size, baggy style.

I actually got TWO tanks last month.  The big one (Harlow tank maybe?) and a fitted racerback tank in black and blue stripe.  And the long sleeved red/blue stripe.  I'm waiting on the holiday mystery box  set to arrive on Friday so I will update with what I receive.

We got the exact same mystery box. The Harlow tank is completely unwearable for me. Have you found a way to style it that works?

#Post 11 of 12 OFFLINE   Freezymama

Freezymama

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Joined 22-October 12

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:47 PM

I bet you got the harlow tank that's enormous and baggy and requires that you wear a layering tank or sports bra underneath...   I got that one last month and was sure they sent me the wrong size.  But nope, right size, baggy style. I actually got TWO tanks last month.  The big one (Harlow tank maybe?) and a fitted racerback tank in black and blue stripe.  And the long sleeved red/blue stripe.  I'm waiting on the holiday mystery box  set to arrive on Friday so I will update with what I receive.  

Yes! Harlow tank this time and black/blue racer back tank last. I don't mind the tanks but being its winter here I rather have a plain T. I like Stylemint. Spending $30 on 3 things is pretty reasonable to me and the surprise element I enjoy :). I don't know how to wear the Harlow tank yet tho. Will try it a few ways. It's a nice deep red.

#Post 12 of 12 OFFLINE   lyndieonline

lyndieonline

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Joined 14-December 12

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:22 AM

Ok, I finally got my Holiday Mystery Box Today.

I got 5 items:

http://www.stylemint...shirts/franklin (I got this in red and I love it) http://www.stylemint...bury-turtleneck (I got this in black) http://www.stylemint...s/hartford-tank (I got this in grey) http://www.stylemint...hirts/pike-pant (I got these in red and although I haven't tried them on yet I foresee these falling into the pj drawer with my leggings from the last box LOL) http://www.stylemint...irts/colorado-t (I got this in blue. Not my style at all but that's kind of the point of these boxes for me so I gave it a try).   Over all for $30, I think I got a pretty decent selection. I love the Franklin T and the turtleneck and sleeveless mock turtleneck will be great for layering. If anyone else is a size 3 and would like to trade either the Colorado T or the Pike Pants for something they got but don't love...even the Harlow tank LOL, just PM me.