-->

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to MakeupTalk, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of MakeupTalk by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Sponsor

The Return of the MakeupTalk Product Review Center! read more...

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

Photo

Birchbox Promo Codes

2380 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 2381 OFFLINE   zadidoll

zadidoll

Queen of the Vampire Cats

• Community Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,559 posts
  • Joined 26-February 11
Reviews

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:19 PM

I've been asked if I know of any active promo codes and right now I only know of two. I figured the promo codes need it's own section in the Birchbox group rather than the shopping group. If you know of an active promo code please share (also include the expiration date if you know it). All the ones I know of expired.

Zadidoll: Beauty blogger

BlogTwitterFacebookInstagram

Ginger, Smokey & Company

#Post 2 of 2381 OFFLINE   lovepink

lovepink

Jenn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,719 posts
  • Joined 11-March 12
Reviews

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:13 PM

I just used RTR10 which was $10 off a $35 purchase.  

I got the Amika peacock mini straightner ($29) and the Sprout make up remover ($12) for $21 ($10 promo code $10 BB points) and free shipping!  

My Trade list updated 8/17/14 with Algenist, Dr Jart +BB, August BB & Ipsy and Costal Scents brushes

Midsummer Night's Dream Wish List

Instagram I like makeup and my dogs!    Twitter-filled with rando bzz agent posts because I forget to use it for real life lol

#Post 3 of 2381 OFFLINE   zadidoll

zadidoll

• Community Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,559 posts
  • Joined 26-February 11
Reviews

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:58 AM

BBFRIENDS - 15% off through January 31.

Kyuu posted these two:

join10monthly = 20 ($2) points with renewed sub
join110annual = 220 ($22) with yearly sub

Ginger, Smokey & Company

#Post 4 of 2381 OFFLINE   CaliMel

CaliMel

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 964 posts
  • Joined 23-January 12
Reviews

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

I used amikairon to get the mini flat iron for free as a GWP with any $75 purchase.

Per advice on here, I saved my points all year and i used it to buy the following:

Product Name Price Qty Subtotal
Subtotal $109.95
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Discount (Free Amika Styler with $75+ purchase, amikairon) -$29.00
800 reward points -$80.00
Grand Total $0.95
Shea Terra Organics Authentic African Black Soap

$8.00 Ordered: 1 $8.00
Gift With Purchase: amika Birchbox Mini Ceramic Styler in Pink Peacock

$29.00 Ordered: 1 $29.00
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+

$32.00 Ordered: 1 $32.00
Chuao Chocolatier Assorted ChocoPod

$7.95 Ordered: 1 $7.95
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
Shade
Black
$15.00 Ordered: 1 $15.00
stila eye shadow pans in compact
Shade
Dune
$18.00 Ordered: 1 $18.00

• RenoFab likes this

#Post 5 of 2381 OFFLINE   JimmyJazz

JimmyJazz

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  • Joined 27-September 12
Reviews

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by CaliMel View Post

I used amikairon to get the mini flat iron for free as a GWP with any $75 purchase.

Per advice on here, I saved my points all year and i used it to buy the following:

Product Name Price Qty Subtotal
Subtotal $109.95
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Discount (Free Amika Styler with $75+ purchase, amikairon) -$29.00
800 reward points -$80.00
Grand Total $0.95
stila eye shadow pans in compact
Shade
Dune
$18.00 Ordered: 1 $18.00
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
Shade
Black
$15.00 Ordered: 1 $15.00
Chuao Chocolatier Assorted ChocoPod

$7.95 Ordered: 1 $7.95
Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+

$32.00 Ordered: 1 $32.00
Gift With Purchase: amika Birchbox Mini Ceramic Styler in Pink Peacock

$29.00 Ordered: 1 $29.00
Shea Terra Organics Authentic African Black Soap

$8.00 Ordered: 1 $8.00

Way To Go -- that is an awesome use of points and GWP! I am SOOOO gonna try and save up to that amount of points so I can basically do what you have done!

#Post 6 of 2381 OFFLINE   CaliMel

CaliMel

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 964 posts
  • Joined 23-January 12
Reviews

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by JimmyJazz View Post

Way To Go -- that is an awesome use of points and GWP! I am SOOOO gonna try and save up to that amount of points so I can basically do what you have done!

Thank you!
It's completely worth it! ZadiDoll is the one who had a post awhile back about what she had gotten with her saved up points, and it made me realize how valuable it is to save them up. The only thing I wish I had ordered different is the color of eyeshadow I got. Apparently Dune is a matte, and I prefer shimmers. =( But we'll see what it looks like when it gets here. Maybe I can trade it on here for a shimmer.

But ya, it's hard to save up the points at first, but if you make sure you do all your monthly surveys and save up your points, you can score a pretty good amount of stuff with them.

For me it was also a way to get something I would probably never buy normally, like the Dr. Jart stuff, and stuff I really want to try.

#Post 7 of 2381 OFFLINE   zadidoll

zadidoll

• Community Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,559 posts
  • Joined 26-February 11
Reviews

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:17 PM

Woohoo! Congrats Calimel! I know it's hard to save those points but it's worth it when you score such awesome stuff for free or practically free!

Ginger, Smokey & Company

#Post 8 of 2381 OFFLINE   nc42

nc42

woof.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,485 posts
  • Joined 02-March 12
Reviews

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:54 PM

'RTR10' doesn't work for me anymore :( 

#Post 9 of 2381 OFFLINE   grayc

grayc

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Joined 08-October 12
Reviews

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by CaliMel View Post

Thank you!
It's completely worth it! ZadiDoll is the one who had a post awhile back about what she had gotten with her saved up points, and it made me realize how valuable it is to save them up. The only thing I wish I had ordered different is the color of eyeshadow I got. Apparently Dune is a matte, and I prefer shimmers. =( But we'll see what it looks like when it gets here. Maybe I can trade it on here for a shimmer.

But ya, it's hard to save up the points at first, but if you make sure you do all your monthly surveys and save up your points, you can score a pretty good amount of stuff with them.

For me it was also a way to get something I would probably never buy normally, like the Dr. Jart stuff, and stuff I really want to try.

This is my plan.  I really want a Mia Clarisonic. I'm thinking if i can just hold out a few more months and get a good code i'm golden!!!   It's hard though.. almost caved at Christmas when they had the code for gift sets...

#Post 10 of 2381 OFFLINE   nc42

nc42

woof.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,485 posts
  • Joined 02-March 12
Reviews

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

BBSHOP = free shipping (no minimum purchase)

• LethalLesal likes this

#Post 11 of 2381 OFFLINE   Deenellie

Deenellie

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • Joined 04-July 12
Reviews

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:36 PM

Woo Hoo!!  Now that's what I'm talking about!! Thanks so much for sharing this code quene8106!  I hate paying for shipping; love the no minimum purchase.  I just took advantage of this!! 

#Post 12 of 2381 OFFLINE   nc42

nc42

woof.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,485 posts
  • Joined 02-March 12
Reviews

Posted 13 January 2013 - 01:31 PM

Woo Hoo!!  Now that's what I'm talking about!! Thanks so much for sharing this code quene8106!  I hate paying for shipping; love the no minimum purchase.  I just took advantage of this!!  :headphonedance:

You're welcome! I hate paying for shipping so I know how you feel. I'm not sure of the expiration date on the code.

#Post 13 of 2381 OFFLINE   Mandy Kane

Mandy Kane

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • Joined 31-May 12
Reviews

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:55 AM

WoHoo!! Made my first purchase today with my 9 month code! I wanted Nude Tude, but it was sold out, and I was trying to decide between the Aerie Shimmer roller ball, the Fresh roller ball or the HP roller ball, but HP is the only one I've tried so far and after the initial apple scent fades a little it's awesome and super long lasting!!! I put it on yesterday at 1pm and I still smelled great 12 hours later! Oh- and I'm trying to be responsible by buying a sunscreen, lol. Awesome Matte formula- but it you just wear it plain it washes you out. I have that garnier bb cream that I'm trying to use up- it's a little too dark and greasy for me, but the COOLA totally fixes that!       

Harvey Prince Skinny Chic Rollerball  
View Product Page Â· Write a Product Review
$21.00 Ordered: 1 $21.00
COOLA Face SPF 30 Matte Finish Cucumber  
$36.00 Ordered: 1 $36.00
theBalm® cosmetics Balm Jovi Rockstar Face Palette  
$39.50 Ordered: 1 $39.50
Pick Two Sample Pack  
Choose 1 pack
Gloss Moderne Masque & Dr. Jart Waterfuse BB Cream

$10.00 Ordered: 1 $10.00
C.O. BIGELOW Mentha Lip Shine  
$7.50 Ordered: 1 $7.50

Subtotal                  $114.00
                                                                                                                                                                                              Shipping & Handling    $0.00
                                                                                   Discount (9-Month Anniversary Discount - 20%, 9months20, Free Sample Pack with Purchase)-$30.80
                                                                                                                                                                                                  700 reward points-$70.00
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Grand Total$13.20

#Post 14 of 2381 OFFLINE   MissLindaJean

MissLindaJean

Compulsive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,471 posts
  • Joined 19-April 12
Reviews

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:41 AM

Wow..you ladies have scored some loot! I just received a 9 mo promo code, which I will not be using. I've only got 110 points on that account and am trying to wait til April(my BDay month) and then make a purchase. I think for my main account, I'll try to hold out for the year and then splurge..but that's a looong time to wait and I'm not sure I'm that patient. I guess we'll find out!

#Post 15 of 2381 ONLINE   usofjessamerica

usofjessamerica

Glasses.

• Super Moderators
  • 3,398 posts
  • Joined 12-December 12
Reviews

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:10 PM

I got my 3 month promo code today but I  can't think of anything that I want! I only have 145 points right now anyway..but part of me wants to buy chocopods or something little just to get my 45 to 50. I know, silly.

Instagram: @ usofjessamerica
Giant Trade List Update : http://www.makeuptal...cas-trade-list/

summerswap: http://www.makeuptal...ummerswap-list/
sephora loves list: http://www.sephora.c...h-url-2013loves

#Post 16 of 2381 OFFLINE   MrsMeow

MrsMeow

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Joined 10-October 12
Reviews

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post

Wow..you ladies have scored some loot! I just received a 9 mo promo code, which I will not be using. I've only got 110 points on that account and am trying to wait til April(my BDay month) and then make a purchase. I think for my main account, I'll try to hold out for the year and then splurge..but that's a looong time to wait and I'm not sure I'm that patient. I guess we'll find out!

That?  Would be a reason for me to get a second account.  I go through my points pretty quickly, but I bet I could patiently wait and horde them if I had two accounts.  Now, how do I spin this in my favor w/ Mr. Meow...

Mama.  Married.  First love of books.  Second love of makeup.  Third love of Captain Morgan.  All dolled up, reading a book, enjoying a drink?  Per-fec-tion.

My blog.  Mainly focuses on my oldest son, who had both of his feet amputed in June 2013 after an illness (although I try to give my youngest his fair share of embarrassment, too!).

#Post 17 of 2381 OFFLINE   CaliMel

CaliMel

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 964 posts
  • Joined 23-January 12
Reviews

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:59 PM

I got my order, and I'm so happy with the Shea Terra soap! I think that's going to be my go to face soap from now on.  It does kind of leave my face feeling REALLY dry, but I put some argan oil on after and it's totally fine.

It's already helped out my skin a ton in just two uses.

Of course I'm crazy and use St. Ives Apricot scrub twice a day too. I felt bad about that because all these people were freaking out about how horrible the apricot scrub is for your pores and all this stuff... but then I was reading something by a dermatologist that basically said that harsher exfoliation makes your skin create collagen. Which has been my experience.

I didn't get any wrinkles until I stopped using the apricot scrub twice daily. So it's going to be back in my rotation. I've been doing that since I was 15...soo uhh... 15 years now. and it really works for my skin. I know it's not for everyone, but it's seriously the only thing that works for me.

The black soap seems to do a more micro exfoliation, which is nice. 

#Post 18 of 2381 OFFLINE   Jackieblue

Jackieblue

Chic Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Joined 06-June 12
Reviews

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

BBSHOP = free shipping (no minimum purchase)

Thank you! This worked for me tonight. I can't stand paying for shipping, especially for something light. Much appreciated!

"Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself on the inside and outside." -Unknown

#Post 19 of 2381 OFFLINE   nc42

nc42

woof.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,485 posts
  • Joined 02-March 12
Reviews

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Jackieblue View Post

Thank you! This worked for me tonight. I can't stand paying for shipping, especially for something light. Much appreciated!

You're welcome! I'm glad that I can be of help to you and I can definitely relate to you on that note :)

#Post 20 of 2381 OFFLINE   Angelalh

Angelalh

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Joined 16-May 12
Reviews

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

Stock Up for 2013 & Get 20% Off*

A new year calls for new beauty treats. It’s been a while since you’ve visited the Birchbox Shop—why not come back and see us again? Take 20% off full-size orders of $50+ through 2/3.*