Welcome to the new and improved MakeupTalk! Please see our announcement here!

Sponsors

Photo

Ulta in-store deal: Stila Seeing Stars Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner $15

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 emilyyygloria

emilyyygloria

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:30 PM

Tomorrow ULTA stores are having the Stila's Seeing Stars Smudge Stick Set for $15 when it is normally $32. Has anyone tried these? I was thinking of picking them up tomorrow. 

#2 zadidoll

zadidoll
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

Use the 20% off coupon and it's only $12.

#3 AngeBrooklyn

AngeBrooklyn

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:59 AM

Just got the Stila Seeing Stars in the mail--ordered them from Stila when they had their %off sale.  I LOVE them and have been playing around with them as liner and smudgy shadow.  I'd buy another set for $15.  Luckily, I don't have any Ulta stores near me because I need to stop hoarding makeup!

#4 Dalylah

Dalylah

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:50 PM

I have a regular smudge stick that I adore but I am not sure if this is the same item.

#5 Lulubelle107

Lulubelle107

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:15 PM

My Ulta store had one, yes, only one of these when I went in at around 9:30 to get it.  I'd actually ordered one earlier in the week online from Ulta when they were offering it on sale for $19.60.  I was able to get the one in store for my mom for Christmas. 

I really like them, but my mom said they did smear a bit on her.  She prefers Urban Decay.

#6 babycat

babycat

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:00 AM

I had no idea this sale went on!  I bought a set from Amazon for $25. I had no idea Amazon sold makeup- it's dangerous information for my budget.

#7 javagirl87

javagirl87

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:25 AM

I bought these too from dermstore (had a $25 off $50 coupon) and I LOVE them. i've been using the olive one everyday for about a month now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users