• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ulta in-store deal: Stila Seeing Stars Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner $15

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tomorrow ULTA stores are having the Stila's Seeing Stars Smudge Stick Set for $15 when it is normally $32. Has anyone tried these? I was thinking of picking them up tomorrow. 

Just got the Stila Seeing Stars in the mail--ordered them from Stila when they had their %off sale.  I LOVE them and have been playing around with them as liner and smudgy shadow.  I'd buy another set for $15.  Luckily, I don't have any Ulta stores near me because I need to stop hoarding makeup!

My Ulta store had one, yes, only one of these when I went in at around 9:30 to get it.  I'd actually ordered one earlier in the week online from Ulta when they were offering it on sale for $19.60.  I was able to get the one in store for my mom for Christmas. 

I really like them, but my mom said they did smear a bit on her.  She prefers Urban Decay.

I had no idea this sale went on!  I bought a set from Amazon for $25. I had no idea Amazon sold makeup- it's dangerous information for my budget.

I bought these too from dermstore (had a $25 off $50 coupon) and I LOVE them. i've been using the olive one everyday for about a month now.

Back