POPSUGAR Must Have January 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Because I am really hoping for

all the fitness stuff that was missing in my December and Luxe boxes!
Oh and some

entertainment and beauty stuff would ROCK!

Both of my boxes say they're coming in February but one of them is on the waitlist for an earlier box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here's hoping I get it!

I'm hoping for some more yummy snacks lol

I would like to see some makeup in there or some type of voucher code that we can actually use towards purchases. I've always been happy with the voucher codes they give us except for the one in the december box.

I would love a voucher for new work out gear or some really great running socks. A gratitude journal would be another thing I'd love to receive. I'm hoping January is great to quell the sting of the december box a bit.

Originally Posted by Shannon28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would love a voucher for new work out gear or some really great running socks. A gratitude journal would be another thing I'd love to receive. I'm hoping January is great to quell the sting of the december box a bit.
A voucher code for new work out gear wouldn't be a bad idea for January. New Years is coming up which means New Year's Resolutions(*ehem*weight loss*ehem*)! I always see a lot of people working out during that month.

Wouldn't want a voucher code for work out gear but if we do get one, I know I'll use it. 

Originally Posted by Dalisay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A voucher code for new work out gear wouldn't be a bad idea for January. New Years is coming up which means New Year's Resolutions(*ehem*weight loss*ehem*)! I always see a lot of people working out during that month.

Wouldn't want a voucher code for work out gear but if we do get one, I know I'll use it. 
OOOH! I love this idea!

Originally Posted by Shannon28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They did do socks a couple months back so this seems unlikely (unfortunately those were bulky yoga socks which are very different from exercise socks). In the workout vein, I would love a water bottle with a filter (like a Bobble) or a yoga mat/resistance band, but I'm not sure how these would be received by everyone else.

Otherwise, some kind of media would be nice...movie tickets, a book, something like that. I really liked that in past boxes and it seems to be lacking lately.

i hope there is workout stuff!!! bring back fitness PS and heathy snacks

I would love a voucher for a company that makes sports bras! I know that sounds really specific but I never buy new ones often enough and mine always get so stretched out before I replace them.

If they do include another book, maybe one that's nonfiction and relates to people making new year's resolutions (something on being smart with money or health/fitness or beauty). I think that would appeal to more people than fiction bc more people have diverse reading tastes when it comes to fiction (like sci fi vs romance vs mysteries). 

And maybe some of those gloves with the tips that you can wear while texting.

And of course beauty and bath stuff--I always want those!

Excited for this box!

Hi guys! I have a question I'm sure one of you will have the answer to...

I just reached "Influencer" status on Popsugar and now qualify for a free box, but I have a box coming for January and February (as Christmas gifts from family members). Is there a way to delay this free box until March? Is it sent out automatically, or can I choose when I receive it? Thanks for all your help!

Originally Posted by Soanders /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi guys! I have a question I'm sure one of you will have the answer to...

I just reached "Influencer" status on Popsugar and now qualify for a free box, but I have a box coming for January and February (as Christmas gifts from family members). Is there a way to delay this free box until March? Is it sent out automatically, or can I choose when I receive it? Thanks for all your help!
my free box was automatically applied to my next box shipped 

I'm also wondering about how their referrals work - I have some free boxes that haven't been "redeemed" yet. My current 3 month sub finished this month, so I wonder if they'll just start my free boxes in January? I think I'll send them an email after the holidays and ask about that.

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm also wondering about how their referrals work - I have some free boxes that haven't been "redeemed" yet. My current 3 month sub finished this month, so I wonder if they'll just start my free boxes in January? I think I'll send them an email after the holidays and ask about that.
They will start giving you your free boxes in January!  It will all happen automatically.

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They will start giving you your free boxes in January!  It will all happen automatically.
That's good to know I'm in the same boat!

So if I cancel my sub (I'd be inactive) they wouldn't send it to me until I became active again, right? So I could cancel and then receive my free box in March.

I still don't get it. I have a year sub, so will I get it when that ends or do I get. It next month?

Latest posts

Back