Birchbox Man: January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First, I KNOW!  2013?  Where did this year go?!

Anyway....just got shipment notice for the hubs' box.  The page hasn't updated and shipping hasn't updated...but I got an email!  Whee!

I think BB Man is trying to empty out its lifestyle inventory... MeUndies, Rumba Watch, Knottery Tie, AND Quirky products all in 1 month?!? And all were in past boxes. The speaker is new but its only in about 5 boxes.... Interested to see what box my fiance is getting!

Yeah, I noticed that.  If my husband gets the watch thing, I'm going to throw it out and replace it with something else before he gets it...LOL

Box 12 here. I'm a bit disappointed, but J is ok with it. He is interested in the quirky products since he has a lot of cords to contend with on a small desk. So hey, if he's happy, then cool.

Box 6 its no boxers but ive been wanting to try the shave cream for a while now. started using a double edge razor earlier this year and only have 1 shave "cream" now.

I didn't post the box spoilers here, I did on my blog last week (Friday), but not here on MUT due to the time I had. 

Hubby Birchbox Man January 2013 Box 1

• ERNEST SUPPLIES Protective Matte Moisturizer
  • Triple C Designs iSpeeker
  • Number 4 Clarifying Shampoo
  • Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energizing Scrub
  • Number 4 Firm Hold Hair Gel

Box 10 here. I think my fiance is going to like the products this month. It is supposed to be delivered tomorrow so I'm going to wait & let him be surprised.

Hubby got box 13 yesterday -  Drinkwel capsules, Quirky Cordies, Quirky Wrapster, Oribe Shampoo, Oribe Conditioner, Supersmile Whitening System, and The Art of Shaving After-Shave Balm.  He's thrilled - and so am I!  SEVEN items to review!  He loves the Quirky stuff.  (I was quick to point out this is a fundamental difference between the sexes: if I got those in my BB, I'd be quite unhappy!)

Hubby got Box 12.  https://www.birchbox.com/men/box/january-2013/january13box12

He's pretty pleased with it.  Thankfully we missed the watch.  I sure hope they're out of those.  LOL  He's a watch collector and a bit of a watch snob...he would be insulted with a plastic watch.  haha!  

I kinda want to steal the earphone wrapper thing.  But I can order it in a future order if I'm trying to get to a specific amount.   ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

He's pleased so I'm pleased.  

got my BBM yesterday. will try the shampoo/body wash today. dont care for the drinkwel products...not a big drinker anymore.

apparently im going to be hair gel'd for NYE so will see how that works out.

Got the box on Saturday!  John liked it a lot.  I know they've sent the quirky stuff in previous boxes, but we hadn't gotten them and he was really excited since it's something he could use!

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How many capsules is in the Drinkwel?
The sample contained 2 packets.  Not sure how many were in the packets, he tossed them out.  LOL

Originally Posted by Jennifer Love /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The sample contained 2 packets.  Not sure how many were in the packets, he tossed them out.  LOL
I think there are 3 capsules in each packet. One packet is taken before your first drink, and the 2nd packet is taken after your last drink. Its basically a vitamin that includes things like milk thistle which is good for the liver. If anyone received them & are not big drinkers you could take them daily as a multi vitamin

Latest posts

Back