New for 2013! Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm aware that the Wet 'n' Wild Ambassadors have either received or will receive their boxes. I spotted at my local Walgreens the 2013 Fergie collection which they will review. I purchase Desert Festival and Rose Champagne Glow.

Turn Up The Volume Mascara

Take On The Day Eyeshadow Primer

On Edge Creme Eyeliners

1. Little Black Dress (black)
  2. Cocoa Riche (brown)
Photo Op Eyeshadows

1. Metropolitan Nights
  2. A029 Desert Festival
  3. Maldives Sky
  4. Dutchess Lounge 
To Reflect Shimmer Palettes

1. A029 Rosé Champagne Glow
  2. Rose Golden Goddess
  3. Carnaval in Rio
Perfect Pout Lip Colors

1. .
  2. .
  3. .
  4. .
  5. .
  6. .
  7. .
  8. .
  9. .
  10. .
Fergie Nail Color

1. .
  2. .
  3. .
  4. .
  5. .
  6. .
  7. .
  8. .
  9. .
  10. .
  11. .
  12. .
  13. .
  14. .

​

I can never find wet n wild that I want. I see things online but they never have it in store. Maybe this collection will work out for me, lol.

Oh man, that rose champagne glow is the second photo? It's calling me lol..Will have to check these out and see if my local Walgreen's has these.

I saw the lipsticks and polishes yesterday at Walgreens. I actually almost bought some of the polishes but I was Christmas shopping so I didn't. Too bad that resolve didn't stand when I went into Ulta.

Which Walgreens were you guys able to find it at? I heard it was only available at Flagship stores for now, but if the stores you went to aren't flagships.. I might have to go hunt them down.. NOW! lol

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh man, that rose champagne glow is the second photo? It's calling me lol..Will have to check these out and see if my local Walgreen's has these.
Yup, that is Rosé Champagne Glow in the 2nd pic. It's really pretty.

Wet 'n' Wild Rosé Champagne Glow left, Laura Geller Blush n Brighten in Apricot Berry (top), Laura Geller Blush n Brighten in Como/Hightlighter in Portofino.​
 ​
Left to right: Wet 'n' Wild Rosé Champagne Glow, Laura Geller Blush n Brighten in Apricot Berry & Laura Geller Blush n Brighten in Como​
 ​

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Which Walgreens were you guys able to find it at? I heard it was only available at Flagship stores for now, but if the stores you went to aren't flagships.. I might have to go hunt them down.. NOW! lol
We're definitely not a flagship.

My local Walgreens never have those stuff on time........I am ready to get'em all when there's a BOGO free sale :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I did not see this stuff when I went to Walgreen's recently (likely because it has not been released yet?), but I did seem palette books similar to the E.L.F. Villain ones. Or at least that is what they looked like to me. I did a quick search and it looks like each contain and eyeshadow quad, a pencil eyeliner, liquid eyeliner, mascara, a lash/brow brush, and then another little brush (for the shadows I guess). I think they were under $10 each. I noticed their were testers for the shadows as well, but I sort of skipped over them because on the shelf below them were two of the E.L.F. villain palettes and they were to the two I did not have so I got all excited over that. I will try to take a look if I go out there tomorrow ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

:eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lucky girl finding the e.l.f villain palettes O.O I think you've helped me get to the conclusion that my local Walgreens sucks donkey bawls! badly!!!

Just came back from a Walgreens trip. Nope, nothing. Not even the new stuff from other brands (i.e. New gloss from Maybelline, new satin lip stick from Revlon)

I wonder why. Maybe the Walgreens here just suck.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

:eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lucky girl finding the e.l.f villain palettes O.O I think you've helped me get to the conclusion that my local Walgreens sucks donkey bawls! badly!!!
Last time I saw those at my local Walgreens was right after Halloween because it was 50% off. They had a whole display on clearance. It's highly possible that some Walgreens may have it as a left over.

This got me excited. I will have to check my local Walgreens. I really like the way this line looks, the swatches colors are sooo pretty!

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just a local one and not even a particularly large one. I am not sure if they had everything out, but I definitely saw the polishes and lipsticks.

My local cvs had the new fergie collection- the polishes are Amazing!! I bought the polish in Hollywood walk of fame- a clear base with silver iridescent bars and red, white, & blue stars- so cute. I have a dark blue mani with julep dark blue glitter and I just painted my ring finger with the stars- it looks very festive- not sure if its Christmasesque but very patriotic..lol!

I keep seeing the Maldives Sky quint at the store and it's calling to me so I finally went hunting for swatches. Just wanted to come add some more photos for you guys since I found some swatches of the quints.

Maldives Sky, Dutchess Lounge

Desert Festival, Metropolitan Nights

Desert Festival

Dutchess Lounge

Maldives Sky

Metropolitan Nights

All swatches courtesy of Vampy Varnish.

My Walgreens only has two choices of sets of 6 small nail polishes.  They don't cost much, but I wasn't impressed.

Latest posts

Back