Beauty Box 5: December 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's probably a good idea. Wish I could have waited. I think you will like it I definitely did! Was one of my favorite boxes this month. Let me know what you think of it?

[/sPO So here is what I got...sorry not sure how to post pictures yet Jean Pierre Cosmetics Exfoliating Facial Cleansing Pads-16 pads $1.99 Everyday Minerals Flat Top Brush $12.99- this is just what I needed it's like they read my mind! Masker Aid Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask-$4.99 1 sheet- excited to try this one OFRA cosmetics 3D Eyeshadow in golden sparkle- $19.90 for 0.14 oz this is a darker gold so I really like it Demeter Roll on Perfume oil in Cherry Blossom- $10.00 for 0.29 oz which is what I received a very nice roll on did not think I would like the smell but I really do! ILER] So I was definitely pleased this was my first box and it exceeded my expectations!

I received the same items except my perfume oil was Apple Blossom.  I was pleasantly surprised that I liked it because I wasn't that crazy about the fragrances from the same company that came in myglam.
I tried one of the Jean Pierre Cosmetics Exfoliating Facial Cleansing Pads, and I liked it.  It was soft on one side and had a scrubber surface on the other.  And, the liquid did not leave a residue when it dried, which was nice.  I always rinse my face after using a cleansing pad, but with this pad I wouldn't necessarily have to.
I am going to try to use the Everyday Minerals Flat Top Brush for buffing in foundation
I am excited to try the Masker Aid Hydrating Facial Sheet Mask, too.

The OFRA cosmetics 3D Eyeshadow in golden sparkle was too warm a color for me, so I put it in a swap box.

As usual, I am happy with BB5, and think they gave me a good box. 

I loved everything inside!!!! The cleaning pads work really well. I thought it was too small at first but it got rid of all my make up! And you are soooo right about the perfume! It smells sooo good :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And I can't wait to try the mask :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and the eye shadow. (BTW. That is a lot of eye shadow ) This sub has been very good to me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Happy Holidays~~~ everyone

I loved everything inside!!!! The cleaning pads work really well. I thought it was too small at first but it got rid of all my make up! And you are soooo right about the perfume! It smells sooo good :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And I can't wait to try the mask :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and the eye shadow. (BTW. That is a lot of eye shadow ) This sub has been very good to me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Happy Holidays~~~ everyone

I loved everything inside!!!! The cleaning pads work really well. I thought it was too small at first but it got rid of all my make up! And you are soooo right about the perfume! It smells sooo good :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And I can't wait to try the mask :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and the eye shadow. (BTW. That is a lot of eye shadow ) This sub has been very good to me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Happy Holidays~~~ everyone I took pic but don't think I can upload directly from phone. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'll upload when I get to a comp.

Dang it. I got duplicated, multiple posts and i can't even edit on my phone to hide for spoilers.... I suck :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> edited : yay... got on the comp to hide for spoilers.

So glad you liked it!! It was such a surprise to like everything in my box. That has not happened yet. Can't wait until next month!!

I ADORE that Everyday Minerals brush!  I use it to apply my liquid foundation and am now in love.  Finally, no wetting sponges, no brush lines and no getting my fingers dirty when applying foundation.  It goes on flawlessly and gives me a little extra coverage which is what I really need.  I love it!

I love it so far too! I just got this new face mask and have been using it to apply it and it works perfectly I could not have asked for a better product to be included. I was sorta let down by some boxes this month but this one just made my month! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was really surprised to like the cherry blossom since I'm not a flowery perfume kinda girl but it is such a nice smell and is not overpowering.

Back