Illamasqua Skin Base foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm in a foundation crises at the moment and have decided to buy a new drugstore foundation for every day, and a high-end one for going out clubbing or just in the evenings generally. I have come up with quite a few choices, but one that particularly interests me (Sam from Pixiwoo seems to think it's great for photos) is the Illamasqua Skin Base foundation. It got mixed reviews on make up alley, but I'd still be willing to give it a try. Only problem is I live in Malta, am moving to Brighton in a few weeks, but their only stores are in London or further up north. Should I risk buying the foundation online? I don't want to be disappointed and am also not sure about my shade. My skin: I would say combination skin, sometimes more on the dry side. In MAC, the only foundation I ever tried was the studio sculpt in NW15 which was far too light, the lady matched me totally wrong. So I would say I'm about an NC/NW 25 in MAC. Any help guys?

I don't know off the top of my head but I checked it on Temptalia's foundation matrix and it says Illamasqua Skin Base in 7 should match MAC NC25. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back