Love with Food January 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Because my December box was gone in a flash, I need the January one to look forward to!

Sorry, was another subscription that had billed me, duh! Bad brain. Looking forward to this month's box.

I received no shipping notice this month but my box surprised me in the mail today. I don't know if they normally have a list of what's inside but this month just had a card with the theme on it.

Theme is: International Delights

2 NewTree Small Chocolates (Canelle & Speculoos)...Already ate these YUMMMMMY!

1 ChocoPod in Firecracker

1 pack of Tiger Spice Chai

1 GoGo Squeez AppleStrawberry Applesauce To Go

1 Biscotti Cookie with no brand name just wrapped in a plain clear wrapper

3 Kyotofu Cookies (small flower shaped cookies)

1 bag of Turbana Plantain Chips in Lightly Salted

Overall, not bad since I'm on the 3-month Groupon Special and I'm getting an extra box because they left things out of my last box. I suspended by Goodies while I was getting this one bceause I don't need to be tempted with all these yummy foods since I'm trying to get healthy and fit. I think I'll keep my Goodies and let this one go after my plan is up.

that sounds tastey! And this box is not good at helping with the New Year resolutions at all!! 

got mine too!! and it looks like it's being delivered today.. that was fast..

My shipping notice ALWAYS ends up in my spam folder.  

I already know the chai and biscotti are going to my mom.

I just found this LWF board! YAY!

I cannot get the pics to post under a spoiler (mods feel free to chime in and explain the procedure, I am apparently hopeless.  I will post a list in a min.

Turbana Plantain Chips 1.05 oz
David Rio Tiger Spice Chai Tea 1.24 oz.
Gogo Squeez Apple Strawberry Applesauce on the go 3.2 oz
Chuao Firecracker Chocopod .39 oz
Kyotofu cookies (small)
Unnamed Biscotti
Newtree chocolate Speculoos (small)
Newtree chocolate Cannelle (small)

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I cannot get the pics to post under a spoiler (mods feel free to chime in and explain the procedure, I am apparently hopeless.  I will post a list in a min.

I have the best luck if I first put the spoiler box with just text in it, then AFTER it shows up in the post box, I add the picture to it.

Back