QOTD 12.25.12 - What's your favorite holiday memory?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessP

Advanced Member
Reaction score
I always loved waking up early and opening presents at home on Christmas morning, then driving through the snow to my grandparents' house for Christmas dinner and laughter with family. Such magical memories growing up - so happy to continue this tradition today! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

When I was a child it was going to my Grandma's house to be with all my cousins. Now it is waking up with my kids and watching their faces.

My parents were in stealth mode and managed to stack all of our Santa presents at the foot of our bed one year. I woke up and saw them and almost peed my pants, lol, I was so excited. Or maybe when my two younger brothers were 3 and 5..old enough to enjoy their presents, Santa and the whole experience. With their wildly curly hair, fleece footie pajamas and excited, crooked grins, they were adorable and in love with every single present they opened. I remember them sitting in a pile of wrapping paper, showing each other their stuff lol. I have too many awesome Christmas memories to narrow down, but those are my top 2 lol..

Oh my goodness, that is awesome! I probably would've had the same reaction seeing a stack of presents at the foot of my bed lol. Good work, parents! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My parents were in stealth mode and managed to stack all of our Santa presents at the foot of our bed one year. I woke up and saw them and almost peed my pants, lol, I was so excited. Or maybe when my two younger brothers were 3 and 5..old enough to enjoy their presents, Santa and the whole experience. With their wildly curly hair, fleece footie pajamas and excited, crooked grins, they were adorable and in love with every single present they opened. I remember them sitting in a pile of wrapping paper, showing each other their stuff lol. I have too many awesome Christmas memories to narrow down, but those are my top 2 lol..

Back