The Look Bag: December 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I haven't seen any updates on this, have The Look Bag sent out a bag this month?

I haven't seen any updates on this, have The Look Bag sent out a bag this month?
Yup. I got a shipping notification from them. I'm still fighting for my refund. It's NOT okay for them to charge past customers thinking it'll be all right as long as if they sent them a current bag! I'm not paying to ship it back either, they have to pay for postage if they want it. They need to fix their mistake!

Uhm. Yeah. I just got my shipping notice :/ which is sad. Cuz I really liked their products. This month there's supposed to be a Too Faced Extreme Lip Injection. But I can't deal with not knowing whether a company is going to give me my bag or not.

I got a random shipping email from them on the 4th of December and it never updated so I don't know what that is about. They didn't really keep their word that they'd ship everyone's bag on the date that they purchased the sub. It's the end of the month and no one has gotten their bag yet. 

I received a shipping email yesterday but the tracking isn't working yet.

I, too have a shipping notification that I got on the 14th, (normal for me) and it still hasn't gotten here yet. I'm going to be one to cancel as well. I gave them a chance, and they blew it. Sad cuz I really wanted it to work, but here is my tracking.

Date
Time
December 20, 2012 06:31:00 LOS ANGELES, CA 90052 DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY December 19, 2012 16:45:00 LOS ANGELES, CA 90052 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY December 19, 2012 15:30:00 STUDIO CITY, CA 91604 ORIGIN ACCEPTANCE December 14, 2012 15:34:00 91604 Electronic Notification
Nothing since the 20th. I live in Caldwell, Idaho. Things usually take 2 days to get to me from CA. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt with the holiday that things might go slower, but why wasn't it even picked up until the 19th?  When I finally get my bag, I'm canceling for sure.

no shipping email for me yet... can I hope that my bag will just "appear" in my mailbox this week anyway...?

2 hours ago · Like

•  
    The Look Bag Shipping is back in progress today, since it is now after the holiday. Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!
    about an hour ago · Like

•  
    Tina Sallows Keiser was there a reason for the delay? Those of use who have yet to receive a tracking email won't even receive our December bag in December.... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
    53 minutes ago · Like

•  
    The Look Bag That is correct, and we apologize for that.
    11 minutes ago · Like

***This is from their FB page....no explanation for the slow shipping or not receiving December bags in December....
    icon_sad.gif
    ...I really like their bags, but this is just really not cool....

They could have at least come up with some BS reason. They didn't even bother. I think I'm done after this month. Which is unfortunate because this is my only sub where I've consistently purchased some of the products after receiving them in the sub

I really loved the November bag, but it's ridiculous that it's already the end of December and I still don't have a tracking email yet! Frustrating! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

candles? I'm fairly sure I signed up for a beauty subscription. lol, and whats sad, thats what I'm most looking forward to after seeing everything

nope. it was in the may 2012 look bag. I did a little search on it because the packaging looks seriously dated. and yeah. manufactured in july of 2011. although, checkcosmetic says its still good for another 19 months. soo yeah. already slighted because of all the shipping issues and the blatant dismissal of customer service, I definately will not be getting another look bag.

Same shade. I got that in my The Look Bag earlier this year. Limited edition my foot... looks like they bought it from a wholesaler so it maybe expired.

whats the batch code on the eyeshadow that you already got. chances are, its either leftovers, or the same wholesaler. checkcosmetic.net tells you when the item was manufactured and how long you have until it expires.

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

whats the batch code on the eyeshadow that you already got. chances are, its either leftovers, or the same wholesaler. checkcosmetic.net tells you when the item was manufactured and how long you have until it expires.
If they list the manufacturer. Strike that they do. I checked mine.

Date of manufacture:

11 of July, 2011

General shelf life: 36 months

ok.png
 Valid at least for the next

19 months

I'm glad that this one isn't expired, but they could have at least thrown something relevant in there. July of 2011 is quite a long time ago in the world of makeup

Originally Posted by spmblueeyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I, too have a shipping notification that I got on the 14th, (normal for me) and it still hasn't gotten here yet. I'm going to be one to cancel as well. I gave them a chance, and they blew it. Sad cuz I really wanted it to work, but here is my tracking.

Date
Time
December 20, 2012 06:31:00 LOS ANGELES, CA 90052 DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY December 19, 2012 16:45:00 LOS ANGELES, CA 90052 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY December 19, 2012 15:30:00 STUDIO CITY, CA 91604 ORIGIN ACCEPTANCE December 14, 2012 15:34:00 91604 Electronic Notification
Nothing since the 20th. I live in Caldwell, Idaho. Things usually take 2 days to get to me from CA. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt with the holiday that things might go slower, but why wasn't it even picked up until the 19th?  When I finally get my bag, I'm canceling for sure.
thats EXACTLY what mine looks like (different dates. but same TIMES) but when I put that same number in to the USPS track and confirm page, it says its just been received by the LA sort facility, it says nothing about leaving the facility. hmm interesting

Latest posts

Back