Welcome to the new and improved MakeupTalk! Please see our announcement here!

Sponsors

Photo

Favorite Drugstore Nail Polish?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 coolcell

coolcell

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:25 AM

What's your favorite drugstore nail polish? Not just brand or color. Brand, collection and color name. My current favorite is Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Collection in Lava. It needs a couple of coats, but it's so pretty!

#2 Marj B

Marj B

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:48 AM

Wet and Wild Mega Last is my favorite! It has a wide flat brush so 2 strokes and your nails are done, has a nice shine and wears for days! I do wish there were more colors available where I am.  I'm wearing "Private Viewing" now. It's a nude color.

#3 DimplesIdea

DimplesIdea

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

To be honest I buy nail polish when they are on sale. Ive gotten to the point where, If i dont have a particular nail polish in mind I buy what is on sale simply because of having 150+.

But if i had to choose a fav, Id say Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry.. And Im wearing "Vintage" from that selection.

#4 MissLindaJean

MissLindaJean

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:17 PM

My fave go to was Essie's Shine of the Times..but it changes all the time with my mood. L'Oreal and Maybelline have some great polishes, too.

#5 chrysalis101

chrysalis101

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:55 PM

I just had to re-buy Spoiled by Wet 'N Wild's Your Fly's Down. It's my go to blue and I ran out of the last bottle in about a year. I'm glad it's not a limited edition polish.

#6 KeepOnSingin

KeepOnSingin

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:26 PM

I like Essie a lot. I think Sand Tropez is my favorite.

#7 coolcell

coolcell

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:02 AM

Quote:
My fave go to was Essie's Shine of the Times..but it changes all the time with my mood. L'Oreal and Maybelline have some great polishes, too.

I've been wanting to try Shine of the Times for so long!

#8 MissLindaJean

MissLindaJean

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:12 AM

I've been wanting to try Shine of the Times for so long!

I stocked up and bought several bottles, but know other companies made similar products. You might see if EBay has any or Google for dupes.

#9 PeridotCricket

PeridotCricket

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:58 AM

Wet n Wild Fast Dry in 9.0.2.1.0range. It is a Zero, not the letter O on Orange, as so many bloggers mistakenly spell the name of this polish. It is my favorite nail polish ever.

#10 Dalylah

Dalylah

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:50 AM

Easy choice, Essie's Borrowed and Blue. It's a perfect baby blue cream in a great formula that I just can't stop wearing.

Source

#11 diana16

diana16

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:50 PM

That looks so beautiful! I must have it now lol

#12 sallyjoseph

sallyjoseph

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:16 AM

I think Sinful Colors is one of the best drugstore nail polish brands out right now and its my favorite.. 

#13 shandimessmer

shandimessmer

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:24 AM

I like Sinful Colors + any of the Sally Hansen polishes. There are other brands I like too, but those are my top two:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users