• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

LUSH Sale Online: BOGO

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH - PS, the UK site  has many of the US out of stock items, and the UK version of the sale is 50% select items. The shipping is 6-8UK pounds (~$9-12), (nevermind, there's a different US shipping option :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  )but the prices are cheaper than in the US.....

https://www.lush.co.uk/sale

Had everything I wanted in my cart after spending an hour trying to get through last night and clicked submit for my order and the page wouldn't connect. Spent 15 minutes trying to get it to go through. When my page finally loaded everything was out of stock.. What a bunch of BS.. Would like to know who actually was able to make it through and buy all my stuff. Whatever...I'm over it. 

Originally Posted by parisnicole1989 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Had everything I wanted in my cart after spending an hour trying to get through last night and clicked submit for my order and the page wouldn't connect. Spent 15 minutes trying to get it to go through. When my page finally loaded everything was out of stock.. What a bunch of BS.. Would like to know who actually was able to make it through and buy all my stuff. Whatever...I'm over it. 
I just placed my order... I ran into the same issue that you did earlier - lots of out of stock stuff. It's touch and go and the inventory seems to change a lot...gone and then there again. 

This was the first year I actually knew about this sale so I ended up hanging out on the lush site right before the sale was due to start and it worked out that I was submitting my payment right at 12EST. Usually, I never get in on the sales until everything is gone so I was happy it worked out for once. I know the whole server issue was bad last night and I know that had to be really frustrating.

Lol, I need to stay away. Thanks to tgoober, I finally tried a lush bath bomb..I loved it! Bought some more, on a last minute shopping trip for a brother's girlfriend, since she loves the brand. Ended up having to drive to another city to find my closest Lush store lol. Oh, I picked up their lip scrub, too and is it delicious or what? Yum!

Things seem to come and go very quickly in the BOGO section of the website! When I first checked, there were no large size Twilight shower gels, so I got Ponche. Checked again this morning, and Twilight was available, so I placed order number 2. Now I'm just trying to stay off the site, so there will be no order number 3.

Just got 2 So White bath bombs (love apple scents!), 2 Snowcakes, & 2 Candy Mountain bubble bars.

Super tempting to keep checking for re-stocks!

I happened to visit my local Lush store today and was surprised to learn that all the soaps were BOGO!  Not just holiday scents.  I swear, between Sephora and Lush, they're killing me!

Back