Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo (Metal Collection)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://www.maybelline.com/Products/Eye-Makeup/Eye-Shadow/Eye-Studio-Color-Tattoo-Metal.aspx

Maybelline finally came out with a new collection which WILL NOT be limited edition.

These will be retailed at $6.99 in 2013 but you can find them now at your local drugstores.

The following shades from top left to top right and bottom left to bottom right are:

• Gold Rush
  • Silver Strike
  • Electric Blue
  • Inked in Pink
  • Barely Branded

I got these for Christmas and I'm really excited to try them out! I will post swatches and a review soon on my blog :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Will you be picking these up?!

They look beautiful. I'd love to see swatches
smilehappyyes.gif

I've seen swatches of three already and am loving that blue shade! Definitely going to hunt that one down.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've seen swatches of three already and am loving that blue shade! Definitely going to hunt that one down.
the blue shade is definitely GORGEOUS! there wasn't any in stock around me but my sister lives in this empty looking area and there was a lot of them in stock :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

the blue shade is definitely GORGEOUS! there wasn't any in stock around me but my sister lives in this empty looking area and there was a lot of them in stock :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oh that gives me hope lol.. it's so vibrant and will make a nice pop of color! I have 4 Walgreen's and 3 Rite Aids within a 8 mile radius.. I better be able to find one!

I think ULTA will be carrying these according to their new flier that starts on Sunday.

Oh that gives me hope lol.. it's so vibrant and will make a nice pop of color! I have 4 Walgreen's and 3 Rite Aids within a 8 mile radius.. I better be able to find one!
haha after looking at 2 Walgreens.. i totally gave in and quit -.- i'm pretty sure you'll find it though!

I saw them at my local Walgreens including the blue. I was so tempted to get them but i have so  many others I need to get through.

I picked up Electric Blue and Inked in Pink on my way to work tonight! The gold shade is very bright in the pot, more like a shimmery yellow than say an old gold. I'd swatch, but I'm at work lol. Maybe in the morning!

I have been on the hunt for these in my area and no luck so far :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Have checked several CVS and Walgreens as well as Target.  Also want to try the Rocket Volum mascara!

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

http://www.maybelline.com/Products/Eye-Makeup/Eye-Shadow/Eye-Studio-Color-Tattoo-Metal.aspx

Maybelline finally came out with a new collection which WILL NOT be limited edition.

These will be retailed at $6.99 in 2013 but you can find them now at your local drugstores.

The following shades from top left to top right and bottom left to bottom right are:

• Gold Rush
  • Silver Strike
  • Electric Blue
  • Inked in Pink
  • Barely Branded

I got these for Christmas and I'm really excited to try them out! I will post swatches and a review soon on my blog :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Will you be picking these up?!
OOOO! I LOVE these! I wanna buy some and try them!

Here is a better picture of the shades! And swatches of the product :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Inked in Pink, Silver Strike, Gold Rush, Barely Branded, and Electric Blue!

Gold Rush applied patchy but after rubbing it a couple of times it became sheer so you can either leave it like that (like the picture above) or build it up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> All of them are so pretty! I'll try to post up a review as soon as possible! Enjoy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

--Just posted a review on my blog.

Super happy I picked up the pink and blue! Nice swatches! The gold looks very nice swatched...might have to get it lol..

Super happy I picked up the pink and blue! Nice swatches! The gold looks very nice swatched...might have to get it lol..
Gold Rush is patchy and sheer but it is a lovely shade!

Gold Rush is patchy and sheer but it is a lovely shade!
Nice, it was just soo bright when I saw it in the pot. I worried it'd be too much, I like a light wash of gold; I'm fair enough that it just looks too yellow if the pigment is that saturated lol. But your swatches convinced me to take the plunge lol and dig into my other ones, which have been a bit neglected lol. Too many makeup products, not enough canvas!

Thanks so much for swatching Vicky! The silver strike looks pale blue to me and I really like it. I am terrified to use and also drawn to the electric blue. Really beautiful rich color.

Wow, those are so gorgeous. Resisting for now, maybe later. I'm holding out for Dior's spring collection to be released. After my wallet has recuperated from that, maybe I'll pick these up. Love that they are going to be permanent. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I want them all!

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks so much for swatching Vicky! The silver strike looks pale blue to me and I really like it. I am terrified to use and also drawn to the electric blue. Really beautiful rich color.
silver strike has a slight hint of blue :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

the electric blue is definitely pretty but idk if i will use it as a base.. maybe an eyeliner? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back