QOTD December 27, 2012: What did you get for Christmas?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
What did you get for Christmas or other winter holiday?

I got some makeup, a butter LONDON polish I really wanted, some homemade candied pecans (they are like crack!), a couple of super scented Yankee Candles, a few more polishes, a nice new towel set, and a purse I am totally smitten with. I got more stuff but those are the things I really loved. The purse is came from my sister's adopted daughter who is from Cambodia. It is handmade in Cambodia and just gorgeous.

Perfume, a beautiful scarf in black and one with mini owls printed on it...it's so adorable and fun looking.. the Sephora Cinderella OPI polish collection, and gift cards to coffee shops lol.. haven't finished exchanging all presents yet, but those are my faves so far.

New pocket camera (Sony Cybershot) to replace my Kodak pocket one. Charger for my Xbox controllers. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> That was it.

Nume Pearl curling wand, vineyard style decorations for my party room/bar, Elle brush set, BBW Japanese Cherry Blossom set, Shooters and Ladders drinking game, and a cellphone wallet.

I got spoiled. My boyfriend got me a WiiU deluxe set. His dad got me a pretty wool scarf from Nepal. His mom knitted a headband and infinity scarf in my favorite colors and got me a neat tunic from a local shop. I also got a face mask and nail wraps, in addition to Kahlua chocolates and 2 books. Oh yeah, and a comfy pair of socks!

Had to come show off my pretty purse.
wub.gif

I made an order from Sephora w the bf's money so he said that was my present, his parents got me a duo of Philosophy Purity and The Micro Delivery and for New Years(bf is russian they give presents for new years...so DOUBLE PRESENTS FOR MEH!!) I got a emjoi micro pedi from the bf's parents and a pearl pink Nintendo DS from the bf :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back