• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Missha BIG Winter Sale!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yes, I am a total enabler, but this info was too GREAT not to share.

The semi annual BIG Missha sale starts today!!!

BB Creams are 30%-40% off.

A selection of make up and skin care is 50% off!

Plus FIRST TIME shoppers on the site get a FREE full sized Perfect Cover BB Cream in #21. (minimum purchase $1)

Free shipping at $40. (typically shipping is $8.99)

And there are additional FREE gifts with purchases over $60 etc.(like a full size M Signature Complete BB Cream in #23)

I placed 2 orders during the holidays when the 30% sale was going on.

(along with the free BB cream for first timers)

I now will have to place another. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Enjoy! 

bigSale.jpg

Damnit, I just placed an order in November with the 40% sale so I can't justify getting more bb creme lol. I got like 3 different bb cremes (perfect cover in full size, Cho Bo Yang and M Signature in travel), the bb boomer, and a concealer for $42, so I can't... really buy more right now o.x siiigh GOO HOARDING PROBLEMS

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You are an evil temptress but I must go check this out anyway hahaha. Thanks for sharing.
I know. I know. I know. I placed a big order during the holidays (ok, I'm lying, two orders!)

and now will place another. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you do fall prey to temptation...let me know what you get! 

Btw, the Missha New Zealand and Australian sites have much better product descriptions than the US site. You may want to look at one of those for reference.

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Damnit, I just placed an order in November with the 40% sale so I can't justify getting more bb creme lol. I got like 3 different bb cremes (perfect cover in full size, Cho Bo Yang and M Signature in travel), the bb boomer, and a concealer for $42, so I can't... really buy more right now o.x siiigh GOO HOARDING PROBLEMS
What do you think of the Cho Bo Yang and M Signature compared to the Perfect Cover?

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know. I know. I know. I placed a big order during the holidays (ok, I'm lying, two orders!)

and now will place another. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you do fall prey to temptation...let me know what you get! 

Btw, the Missha New Zealand and Australian sites have much better product descriptions than the US site. You may want to look at one of those for reference.
Thanks, I was looking around earlier trying to decide. I have tried a few BB creams and some were ok and some just made my skin angry. I haven't fallen in love yet with one so I am always on the hunt. I may just order some small sizes of the ones I haven't tried.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks, I was looking around earlier trying to decide. I have tried a few BB creams and some were ok and some just made my skin angry. I haven't fallen in love yet with one so I am always on the hunt. I may just order some small sizes of the ones I haven't tried.
That's a good idea. The small sizes aren't that small anyway. I picked up a few of them as well to test out shades.

Btw,the M Signature BB cream is for sensitive skin, so you may want to try one of those.

The coverage isn't as full as Cho Bo Yang and Perfect Cover though.

Back